• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We have narrowed it down to three... opinions?

leahtaba

Reaction score
Okay we are having the HARDEST time with baby boys names! Anything I like OH says no way... and vice versa. We have managed to get it down to three that we both mutually agree on, which is your fave please ladies....

Lucas
Max
Freddie

his middle name will be Andrew and DD is named Jessica so it must match both of those :)

Thanks! X

I personally like Max the most, but with the middle name Andrew and your dd's name, I think Lucas goes better.

Lucas is my LO's name so it's obviously getting my vote :)

I like them all but I'd go for Lucas. Just because I prefer full versions of names for their formal name (ie Frederick instead of just Freddie) and I don't think Max goes very well with Andrew. All nice strong choices though.

I think the one that goes best with Andrew is Lucas.. but its becoming a bit to popular for my choice.. I would have chosen Max

Slightly bias as DS1 is Lucas but I love Lucas :flower:

I like Freddie best, Lucas is lovely too and perhaps would work better in the long term, not overly fond of Max.

Lucas. Max and Freddie sound more like nicknames. If you named him Frederick with nn Freddie then that would get my vote.

I'm also not a fan of nicknamey full names. I would choose Max with the full name Maxwell or Maxim.

Not a fan of any of them, to be completely honest. But I do like the name Luke - so I vote for Lucas. I love the name Andrew, though!

I love Freddie but I am biased as that's what we are calling ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->