We need to des tress-lets laugh

kerri28

Reaction score
I know a lot of us this week are fighting through some challenges whether it be morning sickness or bleeding. The one thing we all know is we need to relax and cherish the challenges even if the expected outcome isn't what we want. So let's share some humor.

Although I was sick and on bed rest today, my OH insisted the food items I kept requesting didn't not go together but I didn't care! In one moment I asked for a ginger ale and pudding. Then I asked for string cheese and chocolate milk. I am now asking he make perogies and BBQ chicken. It's almost 40 degrees out! I am going to laugh this all off.

Deep breath in deep breath out... I think your right. Everything feels so serious all the time I'd love to see a little more humour in my life when it comes to pregnancy.

I woke at 3:30am on Sunday morning druelling thinking about peri peri chicken wings. Cud barely get back to sleep for thinking about them. !!
I'm like a bottomless pit at the moment.

Kel

I agree I think I'm already eating for 2 or 3 or 4 haha...I wake up every morning thinking mmm what can I eat this morning!! I've been loving the peanut butter lately :)

I'm going with whatever my body says it wants even if it's crazy. I had to get some protein bars for breakfast because OH leaves to early for me to eat cereal or something cooked. I'm actually getting my feet massaged as I type this! My dh is a trooper!

I'm going with whatever my body says it wants even if it's crazy. I had to get some protein bars for breakfast because OH leaves to early for me to eat cereal or something cooked. I'm actually getting my feet massaged as I type this! My dh is a trooper!

OOOOH, foot massage would be heaven!

I was just sitting here reading through post and I kept smelling this wonderful raspberry/blueberry smell and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then I figured it out. It was from the piece of gum I took out of my mouth 5 hours ago and put in paper cause the gum had lost its flavor and was getting tough to chew...thank you pregnancy nose!

LOL...

One time my DH had peanut butter as a snack, and I just walked in the door, and I didn't realize he was right in the kitchen...I quipped, "Man, it STINKS in here! Who got into the peanut butter?"

Then I walked in the kitchen and there he was sucking on peanut butter.

He also laughs at me when I have a burp fest. Doubles over when I have a burp fest AND a fart fest :blush:

"Honey? I want Spumoni with crumbled Oreo on top instead of the beautiful steaks you cooked on the grill." "You got it babe..."

The other morning I had a dream that was SO REAL that I texted OH and asked him why the hell he had one of our employees come in the bedroom with him while I was sleeping half naked. I dreamt that OH came in the room and my employee stood at the door and asked, "Should I come in or..." and my OH was like, "Oh yeah, no problem." I shot up in bed and starting screaming, "GET OUT!" My OH looked at him and was like, "No, stay." My employee in the dream was so confused but I kept shouting for him to leave right now and he did, then OH walked out and then I shut and locked the door behind them. I only realized it was a dream AFTER I sent an angry text to my OH asking him why he had the employee come in the room when I was half naked, except I sent the text while still mostly asleep and it was sent to my MIDWIFE!!! She texted me back alarmed and was like, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?" Lol, I explained that I meant to send it to my OH but was too embarrassed to tell her it was also just a dream, and I only realized it was a dream after I looked at the door and realized it wasn't locked, meaning that I hadn't locked it and I'd only done so in my dream. I also asked OH later and he was like, "Yeah, you were definitely dreaming." Lol :haha:

Yea dreams are getting kinda weird and realistic haha

What are perogies?! I hear it all the time on american shows! I'm intrigued!

Lol they are considered polish but we love them here especially with kielbasa. They are half circle pouches of pasta filled with mashed potato usually or cheese and potato or onion and potato. My BFF makes a cabbage filled one during the holidays. I sauté mine with onions. Wish I had more now.

Lol they are considered polish but we love them here especially with kielbasa. They are half circle pouches of pasta filled with mashed potato usually or cheese and potato or onion and potato. My BFF makes a cabbage filled one during the holidays. I sauté mine with onions. Wish I had more now.

Oooh they sound delicious. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->