weaning. what does your bubs eat?

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
I've just started to introduce solids with Tyler just a tiny bit each day so far i've tried-

Baby rice- gags and cries.

fruit purees- screws face up and spits out.

mashed banana- enjoyed it.

mashed potato/pumpkin - loved it.

Just curious what your little ones enjoy?

Oliver hates baby rice and baby porridge! He loves apple, pear and banana puree, the heinz yogurt with fruit, pureed carrots, potatoe and brocoli , cauliflower and yesterday he had a big chunk of cold cucumber to chomp on which he loved!! Good for that nasty teething i think! I try make all the puree's myself. x

Adam has oatabix made from his foula milk for breakfast, i puree fruits for him and add them so he has different flavours, so far hes had apple, banana, pear and peach.

For dinner he has pureed veg, so far hes had carrots, butternut squash, sweet potaoes and brocoli, going to try him on califlower soon

For drinks he just has a slip of water now and again

x

I cook everything myself.
today we had apple mixed with pear which she was not too keen on!

otherwise she liked nearly everything so far ... babyrice, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoe, carrot, carrot mixed with babyrice ...

Coltons not as old as everyone else, but I've given him a bit of baby cereal and he doesn't prefer it too much. He will drink it, but I dont think he likes the taste so much as he will spit the bottle back out.
I tried him on some bananas just yesterday and he loved them. I swear he would have ate the whole thing he just kept wanting more. They were Stage 1 (we have through stage 3), which is basically really like baby cereal just a different flavor because it's made out of different things of course. He takes it through a baby bottle that has a slightly faster nipple on it.

callum hates baby rice, will not eat it at all. His favourite is mashed banana at the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->