wearing a bra at night?

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
I hate having to wear a bra at night and find it causes my boobs to become more uncomfortable!!anyone else?

I have taken to having a muslin to hold on the boob I am not feeding off so it doesn't leak everywhere, usually wake up with a wet patch on the bed tho :/ its the only downside of bfing for me, that and not having as much choice of what to wear if it makes it to difficult to feed x

I never wore a bra at night...just tank tops with a bunch of burp cloths stuffed inside :p and a towel on the bed.

@ 10 weeks I have stopped leaking and getting so engorged, think supply is regulating & settling. So I don't wear a bra at night, well I never wore a bra just a support band with some breast pads in!

I hate wearing a bra though at any time! Although if I am not wearing a bra and accidently brush my boob I can start leaking :p LOL luckily I am always in the house when I am not wearing one. Ha

I never sleep with a bra. I just put a towel on the bed and had a flat cloth diaper that I laid on on top of that. Those first few months she slept beside our bed so I laid on my side and didn't move much.

I never thought of a towel or tank top !:wacko: will have to do this!

I wear (live in) a really comfy bra, one with no wire. And comes pretty high on cheast, doesn't bother me at all, never wore one at night but I think because this one isn't typical bra that's why

I had really comfy ones, but my breasts did stop leaking and I stopped at some point. That is a drawback, but it didnt last too long

I wear these elastic ones like teenager bras haha so very comfy but like you could not stand sleeping in a normal bra xx

I'm going to have to find some kind of comfy crop top thing I think. Trouble is my boobs are so huge, have trouble getting them into anything, swear they must weigh a couple of pound each!!!!

I leak too much at night as I lay on my boobs.

These are my lifesaver. Suuuuper comfy. :)

https://www.marksandspencer.com/2-P...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

I bought a 2 pack of sleep bras in mothercare. So comfy! No wire. Can just pull the fabric over to feed. The first few weeks were a nightmare, soaked through everything. I'd double up on pads and have a towel folded in half, and I'd still drench it. It's eased a bit now, but still leak when feeding.

I live in a really comfy nursing bra, day and night!

I couldn't possibly not sleep in a bra. My boobs get far too heavy and it'd be really uncomfortable. I don't leak much but I don't think my back could cope and I don't think my husband would appreciate being covered in boob juice if I happened to leak :lol:

Like cupcake I sleep on my tummy and my boobs always leak overnight so I wear a really comfy "hot milk" bra. I'm used to it now I can't imagine sleeping without a bra on once I stop bf!

I leak a ton at night these days! And also through the day lol, I keep getting random let downs, its so annoying! The slightest stimulation and I am spraying like theres no tomorrow!

I sleep in my stretchy sports bra which is helping so far as it puts pressure on my nipples so stops the flow but isnt too tight to cause problems. Its also super easy to nurse in as I just pull it down.

I tried going braless whilst cosleeping with baby being latched on whilst he slept... Big mistake! I completely drenched my side of the bed and poor ethan woke up chokeing as I had randomly strted spraying even though he wasnt sucking :( lol

I never wore a bra at night. I hate bras anyway and only wear them when I go out or if we have visitors, lol. I used to just put quite a few towels underneath me in bed as I used to leak a lot over night up until around 5 months.

I also wear those comfy stretchy teenage bra's, the ones with now wires and no seams. They are so so comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->