Wedding hair help

emyandpotato

Reaction score
First of all, I'm really sorry for all of my posts being incredibly vain and shallow, I'm not like that all the time, promise! Just a bit stressed/obsessed with wedding stuff at the moment :blush:

Basically I'm going back and forth over how to have my hair. I'm doing it myself- not a problem, I can do most things with it- but I just don't know what to go for. Colour-wise it's dark honey blonde. Which of the images do you prefer, or none, or suggestions? I am so so indecisive and I do really need to decide on a style so that I can find a hair accessory if I need one.

Low bun, with curled strands: 613b9d605856a09b3ece1d3423de861d.jpg

Quite a structured and higher updo with jewelled wreath:deaa306b4f398fd744cd6fd1cc7e2471.jpg

Pin curl updo: 2d3c4414b15f89c08a40cf756026f388.jpg

Loose faux-bob/updo with wreath (wreath could be jewelled, like the other): 73f39014f77dbc7e431a860fc7185c10.jpg

I love the pin curl updo and low bun, they are both so classic and pretty. And I'm incredibly jealous that you can do styles like that yourself, I'm limited to messy buns and side plaits

Messy buns and side plaits are great! To be honest milkmaid braids are the only thing I can be bothered with most days, I don't spend ages on it unless there's something important to look nice for.

I voted pin curled updo...it is so elegant and looks effortless....gorgeous!

I voted number one. Think that's gorgeous and really elegant. They are all lovely though.
You'd need to try them all with the dress your wearing on
Xx

Pinned curled up do. I like the last one as well though xx

I like the low bun. But sending you a hug Emy! I know how stressful it is atm for you - try not to get yourself too stressed xx

I voted the low bun, though I do love the curled updo too.

I voted the bun because the pictures i've seen of you and your wedding dress, I think the style would fit best out of the two. You have a gorgeous face, beautiful bone structure, I think the low bun would really show that. x

I voted the low bun, though I do love the curled updo too.

I voted the bun because the pictures i've seen of you and your wedding dress, I think the style would fit best out of the two. You have a gorgeous face, beautiful bone structure, I think the low bun would really show that. x

Thank you for saying that lovely xx

Pin curled up-do, I think! I kind of feel like the low styles look a bit casual

I voted low bun, adore that for wedding hair, but I think it depends what kind of wedding you are having!

A very formal wedding suits more formal hair I reckon, so the pinned up do or a chignon for example.

a more relaxed wedding calls for relaxed hair, messy buns, curls, loose bits of hair!

Haha not that it matters in the slightest, choose what you like! I loved getting married, you must be do excited! One of the best days of my life!

I voted low bun, adore that for wedding hair, but I think it depends what kind of wedding you are having!

A very formal wedding suits more formal hair I reckon, so the pinned up do or a chignon for example.

a more relaxed wedding calls for relaxed hair, messy buns, curls, loose bits of hair!

Haha not that it matters in the slightest, choose what you like! I loved getting married, you must be do excited! One of the best days of my life!

Definitely a very relaxed wedding but in a relatively grand venue, and the wedding and dress have a slight 20s/30s theme so I need to consider that, but IMO all the styles go with the wedding as a whole and with the dress.

I voted pin curl because it looks somewhat flapper inspired - but I love the low bun one too

I think the low bun with accessories would look gorgeous on you x

I think the low bun goes with your dress the best, plus like Faye I think it would show off your beautiful face and bone structure perfectly.

I like all although the second one is my favourite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->