Wedding Planner here to help *for free*

cassysuri2010

Suri Young
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on here for a while A) my partner has just been deployed in Afghan B) my three year old was really struggling with the change so I have been doing a lot of reassuring and cuddles :thumbup:

Now, I am setting up my own wedding planning business - Cassie Young Events. I recently got married 17.02.2012 and I loved every aspect of organising my wedding :happydance: Plus I have organised events for friends, family and it kind of found me.

I am offering my services for free in the time im building my business. So, brides to be if you need any help with searching for the perfect venue, entertainment, cakes, cars etc please let me know. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. I would love to help you ladies out in this stressful time! xx

Hi Maidelyn,

What is your budget and do you have a date or some idea of when you were thinking? I will most certainly have a good look for you x

How lovely for you to offer this, I'm sure I will be back with some questions at some point :)

Lauren25 - just pleased to help as I know how stressful it can be. Plus it keeps my mind off my husband on deployment - eek! x

Hi Maidelyn,

What is your budget and do you have a date or some idea of when you were thinking? I will most certainly have a good look for you x

The wedding is 01 Jun 13 and we're basically looking as cheap as possible! Only want about 2hrs from 1530ish (wedding is at 1600) and want unedited images (we're happy to provide the memory cards for the photographer) which we can do with as we wish. No albums, prints or anything like that... :D

Sorry to hear that you and your 3 year old arewithout hubby/daddy xx Hope the time flies for you!

I am trying to work out how to chose a colour scheme?? Everything Ii see, i think oooooh. Any tips?

maidelyn - thank you for getting back to me. I will do my best to look for you with the details you have given and will get back to you.

Baby D - colour scheme all depends on your personal preference. So, are you and your partners tastes classic, modern, or contemporary? Are you going for a simple, elegant, fun or themed wedding? Time of year can also be a indicator? Have you tried looking at pinterest for colour scheme ideas and how they look? If you haven't I highly suggest you have a look :)

The new big colour for next year is green and a soft pink. Vintage colours are also very popular at the moment. If you don't want to be a follower then I suggest classic colours. A scheme which I wish I had done is white and black as it looks powerful and sophisticated at the same time!

For my wedding, it was small, formal with family and a few friends, at a church then at a michelin starred restaurant. As it was simple but still elegant, we chose gold and ivory. We didn't want a colour that was too overpowering in February and when there were few guests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->