wee matty is ill (yet again)

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
sorry not been around much :blush: life is a tad chaotic at the mo.

Well Matthew has now been struck down again with sickness he took ill tea time on sat with projectile vomiting and then had really bad d&v by sun, so sunday nigh called nhs24 got emergency app told nothing but fluids til today. Matthew still very ill today and not even able to hold down any fluids at all, very listless and screaming in hunger and thirst for best part of the day. After trying to settle him for over 2 hours (both of us in tears) called for a phone consultation and asked to come to GP who agreed he needed closer monitoring and sent us to hosp with suspected dehydration!!

After a few hours Matthew able to keep 5ml every 5 min of water and electrolites and we are finaly home. Poor wee lamb has a very sore tum, is starving and feeling very miserable - you can physically see the weight loss in just a few days :cry: poor wee man. I need a cuddle :hugs: xx

:hugs: nooooo not again!!! :( :cry:

Hes a wee soldier xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs for u both :hugs:

:hugs: Big hugs for you huns!

Hope he gets better soon!

Poor you and little lambkin :( Tummy bugs are a nightmare at this age. Don't get paranoid it's just you, my first born son had continuous tummy bugs from age 1 to 2 - I hated them. Most were 24hr wonders, but occasionally all my kids have had the dreaded norovirus, which does linger for 4/5 days. You think they're better, then they vomit again 3 days later!!! I always get panicky, then it suddenly goes.

I do hope you little one gets better soon - many babies I know have had it, and been dehydrated, but recovered after a week or so xxx

Poor thing, he has been through it hasn't he :hugs:. I really hope it doesnt last too long x

Poor you and poor Matty.

Big hugs for you all.:hugs:

oh thanks everyone, Matthew is finally over it, can see the weight loss but he has got his attetite back (and then some) so hoping he piles it on quickly, still out of a routine bus as we know they never stick to a routine for long. Like to keep us mummies on our toes :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->