Wee Notions - Sizing & Buying help..

S

Serene123

https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_318_270&products_id=3837

I'm in LOVE!

How do you buy them? *prepares to be called an idiot* There's no basket just a contact us? And sizing... I have no idea what Caitlyn weighs, she's in 12-18 month clothes just (if that means anything?)

They are on a 2 week break but it ends on Monday the 16th August so not long now then the contact us will change back to a buy it now, you need to choose the nappy that you want, colours etc and then add the embroidery after. At checkout there is a notes section that you can dscribe colours and where you want the embroidery etc. As for size I would say you would need a large in a side snap or a WNOS would fit too. Hope that helps.

Thanks :) I will order when I get back from my holiday then :)

How much does she weigh? Kylas in 12-18 months and weighs 20lb 5oz and I bought a one-size weenotion which she has on the largest setting so a large in sized nappies

hth

She weighs 22-23lb ish, I haven't had her weighed for a while :lol:

I really like the WNOS....

abigail is 17lbs3 and she is on the middle rise of them, we get a perfect fit- no leg gape and good around the waist :thumbup:

We use an IssyBear V1 insert in them....or a Flip insert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->