wee problem!

JoolsH

Reaction score
Last week I had occasional times when i had really strong sensation to wee even after i had already been. On monday night/ tuesday morning it was worse so i went to the doctor who tested a sample and said there was no infection and should go on it's own. Wednes was a bit better, Thurs was ok and Fri a bit worse. Today is much worse. Need to go even 2 minutes later. When i am busy like at work i am not so bad but when i am at home it is constant. Sitting down is worse and driving much worse. I am trying to drink more today and cut back on tea/ coffee but doesn't seem to help yet. What else can i do? Should i go back to doctors? could it be anxiety- it feels very real to me, really uncomfortable and driving me mad!!! Thought it could have been my period but that finished yesterday. Any advice- especially as can't go to Doc til monday at earliest. If its not an infection is drinking more going to help anyway

I have this happen occasionally. My go to has been a ridiculous amount of cranberry juice ( pure not juice blend) and then after you pee all that juice out it seems to help with the sensation of having to go constantly. I hope this works for you. If it doesn't another trip to the doc may be in order.

You could try probiotics as well - that will often get your system feeling better all way from your tummy down to urination. If you're having urinary tract issues cranberry, loads of water and NO COFFEE/CAFFEINATED and no alcoholic drinks until you've sorted things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->