• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight...again and weaning

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
So we got Lily weighed again now, shes 17lb!!! shes off her chart now in terms of weight, I thought she was slowing down, obviously not! The Health visitor isnt worried, but everyone is telling me I should wean her now because shes so big and she feeds every 2 hours even through the night. My HV said try not to until four months though because she doesnt need the extra calories.

Im slowly going insane with lack of sleep, :hissy: Just dont know what to do:cry:

Help?

i weaned Riley earlier then 4 months hun do what u feel is best could always try her with a little bit and see how she goes have you tried hungrier baby milk could try that before weaning

My aunts little girl ate constantly..finishing 9oz bottles of extra hungry milk at 8 weeks and looking for more 2 hours later..come 12 weeks her health visitor told her to go ahead try weaning her and she did and loved it..her eatings slowed right down to normal now, she has a breakfast and a dinner and is 16 weeks now x

i weaned Riley earlier then 4 months hun do what u feel is best could always try her with a little bit and see how she goes have you tried hungrier baby milk could try that before weaning

Shes been on sma white for a long time now, lol made no difference to her. I think i'm going to try her on some cereals, I've tried baby rice but she really doesnt like it!

My aunts little girl ate constantly..finishing 9oz bottles of extra hungry milk at 8 weeks and looking for more 2 hours later..come 12 weeks her health visitor told her to go ahead try weaning her and she did and loved it..her eatings slowed right down to normal now, she has a breakfast and a dinner and is 16 weeks now x

My mum weaned my brother at 3 weeks, crazy eh! Thank you for responding, youve been a big help! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->