Weight at 7 months...

A

AppleBlossom

I got Grace weighed today and she was 18lb 1oz. Which I think is good given she was born 6lb 8.5oz and is now 7.5 months. What did your babies weigh around this age? The last time I got her weighed she had dropped to a lower percentile but I've lost my red book so not sure if she is getting back on track

sounds like she's doing great hon :)

maddi now weighs 19lb 12oz - but she was 9lb 3 and half at birth x

Your lucky paige's red book is hanging around!!lol

19 12 at exactly 7 months, she was 8 15 born x

Thats great! Lola had a similar birth weight and she's nowhere near reaching that.

Tegan was 15lb4 at 26 weeks (few days short of 6 months) and she was 8lb5 born.

Seth was born at &lbs at at 71/2 months I think he was about 15lbs, cant remember exactly. He was on a lower percentile too but he's picking back up again now, might just be an age thing?

xxx

Wow! Thats great! Erica is 10 1/2 months old, and weighs 16lbs 6oz. She was weighed at 6months and was 16lbs even. But she never got weighed at 7 months... Erica was 8lb10 when born!

18 lbs 10 1/2 oz at 7 months i think and Ruby was born 9 lbs 7 1/2 ozs

jack was 7lb 2.5oz at birth he was 18lb 3.5oz on monday x he is very short to x

Morgan was 7lb 8oz born, and last Thursday at a couple of days off 7 months, she was 16lb 2oz.

Her weight gain has slowed right down as we've had to stop her solids a few weeks ago as it was increasing her reflux symptoms - we're off to see a paediatrician in 2 weeks!

But she's generally always been between the 25-50th centile anyway.

Skyler only weighed 15lbs at 7months.He currently weighs 18lbs. He is between the 3 and 15th percentile but doing great.He will never be a heavy or tall boy as his dad is a lean shorty.He weighed 4.4lbs at birth (one month premature).

Ophelia was 7'14 at birth and she's just under 16lbs now xxx

Chloe is 7 months on Monday and weighed 20lb 3oz yesterday. She was 6lb 12oz at birth

Sounds like all our babies are a very happy healthy bunch! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"