Weight gain and bumps!!

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
Hey:flower:

I am so god damn uncomfortable in work - can sit comfortable at all my bump feels so heavy - when I walk it feels heavy. I have gained 9lbs too - gotta be my boobs as they have gone huge and amniotic fluid - although I am eating a lot to stop the nausea :haha:

This is my 2nd baby and it feels so odd to be here again and I feel like such a moany cow... really finding the first part a struggle. Got a huge tummy too! Yuck!

How much weight has everyone gained - 1st/2nd+ pregnancy?
How are we all feeling?

Julia x

With my DD i gained 41 lbs throughout the whole thing. This time I'm 8 weeks along and already gained 6lbs! I'm freaking out. :haha::haha:

With DS I ended up gaining about 45lbs, and didn't lose any of it after :( So far with this one, I've actually lost a couple lbs, although you couldn't tell from looking at me! My bump is already getting big.

I gained 40 with dd. I had gained 12 in the first trimester (was hungry all the time :blush:) THis time I had gained 3 by almost 10 weeks, but now all of a sudden I look and feel sooooo fat!!!! I dont' think I am eating much more than normal, but I seriously feel I am holding onto it more. I hate it!

I'm 10 weeks and have gained about 3. I usually gain just under 35 overall.

With DD1 I gained 38 lbs by the time I delivered! I'm 10 weeks now and I've gained a pound ish!

With my DD I gained 70 I know. Shame in me. That was Oreos and doughnuts. 0.o

With DS I gained 35 so a lot better!!

With my miscarriage I gained 10lbs in 10 weeks. 0.o oops I only lost 5 of that befor my BFP

I'm 10 weeks again and am staying steady at 3lbs. I actually looked up a weight chart to find out what and where I should be. Mainly because I know me... If given free reign I'll gain an obnoxious amount.

I feel pretty thick right now too and it's driving me mad. Especially because I can't exercise for another 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->