Weight loss rant! grrrrr

JLFx3

Reaction score
I was doing soo well loosing my baby weight it had only 4lb left to go!:happydance: that was 3 days ago.. weighted myself today when i first woke up and somehow in 3 days my weighting scales said i have put on 15lb!! is that even possible?! grr im so fed up :growlmad: no matter how much i do and how little i eat i still manage to put my weight back on after I've got most of it off!!

since monday 20th and today i've walked atleast 5miles probably more! i dont see how at all i've put weight on i've ate very good low fat low calorie food i usually forget to have meals like breakfast and dinner etc so most the time i just have a cucumber, lettuce and ham sandwich when i remember and a glass of water my absolute favorite :)

Feel like just giving up now was getting so proud of myself for losing all my baby weight and now its somehow come back feel like crap and i just want to eat a nice big tub of chocolate ice cream! i just want my tummy to be nice and flat again is that so much to bloody ask -.-

Gaining 15 pounds in one week seems highly unlikely. It probably more has to do with water retention. Do you feel bloated?

Also, it is considered to be a good idea to weigh yourself only once a week, at the same time, using the same scale. So, don't beat yourself up and keep going hun!

you need to eat more as well hun.

i know its hard with a newborn but by not eating a 'normal' amount anything you lose will go straight back on when you do start eating 'normally'.

15lbs i think is impossible! maybe your scales are wrong - do you have electronic ones? does the battery need changingxx

I was doing soo well loosing my baby weight it had only 4lb left to go!:happydance: that was 3 days ago.. weighted myself today when i first woke up and somehow in 3 days my weighting scales said i have put on 15lb!! is that even possible?! grr im so fed up :growlmad: no matter how much i do and how little i eat i still manage to put my weight back on after I've got most of it off!!

since monday 20th and today i've walked atleast 5miles probably more! i dont see how at all i've put weight on i've ate very good low fat low calorie food i usually forget to have meals like breakfast and dinner etc so most the time i just have a cucumber, lettuce and ham sandwich when i remember and a glass of water my absolute favorite :)

Feel like just giving up now was getting so proud of myself for losing all my baby weight and now its somehow come back feel like crap and i just want to eat a nice big tub of chocolate ice cream! i just want my tummy to be nice and flat again is that so much to bloody ask -.-

First of all, scales mean nothing. So dont take that number to heart.
Secondly, thats impossible.

"No matter how much i do, how little i eat i still manage to put weight on"

^ That is what happens, im afraid. Whole diet business doesnt work around, high calories burnt, low calories in.

You need to eat, and plenty in order to lose weight (some times higher numbers too) Its all about calories in vs calories out. You should not go under 1200 calories per day (Join MyFitnessPal) track your calories, see how much you are actually eating.

Say, you are eating 1200, then doing your 5mile walk, looking roughly, 600 calories burnt, your taking away 600 from 1200, your under eating by to much, therefore you need to eat those calories back in order to lose weight.
Many people dont get eating 1200 calories is already a deflict in your calories, thus cutting it more putting your body into starvation mode.

When hit starvation mode, your body will hang on to all fat it gets, and you will start gaining weight. This could be the case for you, i certainly dont get 15lbs would of gone on that quick, youve noticed before got too bad so correct it now!

Ps try weigh in weekly :)

Gaining 15 pounds in one week seems highly unlikely. It probably more has to do with water retention. Do you feel bloated?

Also, it is considered to be a good idea to weigh yourself only once a week, at the same time, using the same scale. So, don't beat yourself up and keep going hun!

Usually do weight myself once a week but couldn't resist just checking twice this week and now i wish i didn't :( and mmm and feeling a little bloated past 2 weeks but not a lot... x

you need to eat more as well hun.

i know its hard with a newborn but by not eating a 'normal' amount anything you lose will go straight back on when you do start eating 'normally'.

15lbs i think is impossible! maybe your scales are wrong - do you have electronic ones? does the battery need changingxx

Well i've been trying to eat more 'normal' but its too hard to eat much with baby around and caring for my disabled brother everyday :\ by the time i actually remember im way too tired so i just have a sandwich or go to bed instead.. and i thought it seemed a little off i mean 15lbs seems really too much! and yeah electric one, i changed the battery but nope still the same :| have had these scales for about 4years now maybe its just getting old? lol x

First of all, scales mean nothing. So dont take that number to heart.
Secondly, thats impossible.

"No matter how much i do, how little i eat i still manage to put weight on"

^ That is what happens, im afraid. Whole diet business doesnt work around, high calories burnt, low calories in.

You need to eat, and plenty in order to lose weight (some times higher numbers too) Its all about calories in vs calories out. You should not go under 1200 calories per day (Join MyFitnessPal) track your calories, see how much you are actually eating.

Say, you are eating 1200, then doing your 5mile walk, looking roughly, 600 calories burnt, your taking away 600 from 1200, your under eating by to much, therefore you need to eat those calories back in order to lose weight.
Many people dont get eating 1200 calories is already a deflict in your calories, thus cutting it more putting your body into starvation mode.

When hit starvation mode, your body will hang on to all fat it gets, and you will start gaining weight. This could be the case for you, i certainly dont get 15lbs would of gone on that quick, youve noticed before got too bad so correct it now!

Ps try weigh in weekly :)

i actually never knew all that! i always thought that the less you eat and more exercise was best way to lose weight , so thanks for the info :) deffo going to try either eat a little more if its possible -.- x

Yeah it sounds more right but it isnt way our bodies work.
You need 1200 calories a day just to keep your organs alive.

Very obese people will end up eating tonnes, more you weigh more you eat but strictly healthy foods only.

Hope you find the balance get to your weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->