weight loss

MUMMY75

Reaction score
hiya i am desperate to lose weight and was wondering if anyone can help on the best ways to do it please i do have alot of weight id like to lose over 5 stone too so any help me apperciated thanks

Hiya. Ive got total of 7st to loose.
Honestly best way is to eat healthy & exercise & drink plenty og water.

Fad diets dont work, diets dont work longterm. Best thing is to change your lifestyle eating habits.

Cut down or completely cut out junk/take away( Allowing yourself treats every so often)
Cutting out fizzy drinks, drinking at least 2L of water a day
Getting 30mins exercise 5 times a week in 3 x 10min slots if you have too.
Getting 5 portion of fruit/veg a day
Keeping soduim low
Eating whole grain carbs.

Oh & google: My Fitness Pal. Great tool.
Good luck.

If you're like me and don't have time to exercise because of work etc, then try the Cambridge diet. It's working really well for me so far.

thank you for ur advice mummytoamber, does the cambridge diet cost alot to do

If you're like me and don't have time to exercise because of work etc, then try the Cambridge diet. It's working really well for me so far.

But has it changed your eating habits?

I fail to see how this can work longterm.

I think it's a huge generalisation to label diets like cambridge 'fad diets' and say they don't work long term. I know many people who have lost alot of weight by following cambridge and they have kept it off. Which is exactly what I plan to do. Trust me, it takes a great amount of determination to do a diet like cambridge 100% without cheating. There is no way I will allow myself to put all the weight on again.

thank you for ur advice mummytoamber, does the cambridge diet cost alot to do

You buy the products from cambridge consultants. They are free to charge whatever they like. Generally prices range from £37-£45 per week.

I think it's a huge generalisation to label diets like cambridge 'fad diets' and say they don't work long term. I know many people who have lost alot of weight by following cambridge and they have kept it off. Which is exactly what I plan to do. Trust me, it takes a great amount of determination to do a diet like cambridge 100% without cheating. There is no way I will allow myself to put all the weight on again.

Ive heard mant people say bit in bold. Lost 4-5st in short space of time, next thing, theyve put more back on in even quicker space of time.
I can understand down to yourself at the end of the day if you really want to keep.
Does someone learn you how to eat again? how to change your old eating habits?

Hiya. Ive got total of 7st to loose.
Honestly best way is to eat healthy & exercise & drink plenty og water.

Fad diets dont work, diets dont work longterm. Best thing is to change your lifestyle eating habits.

Cut down or completely cut out junk/take away( Allowing yourself treats every so often)
Cutting out fizzy drinks, drinking at least 2L of water a day
Getting 30mins exercise 5 times a week in 3 x 10min slots if you have too.
Getting 5 portion of fruit/veg a day
Keeping soduim low
Eating whole grain carbs.

Oh & google: My Fitness Pal. Great tool.
Good luck.

awesome answer everyone wants a quick fix diet which they stay on till they lose the weight and than quit. If you change your eating habits you can keep the weight off. My baby eats what i eat so i have to make sure its healthy another good way to go about it!

Losing weight not only down for most of us, counting the calories. The key is to find a diet that works for us and you have a good relationship with food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->