weight watchers pro points

LindseyGarth

Reaction score
hi girls im just looking for abit of advice. since my misscarrage last august ive put on a lot of weight through comfot eating ect ect. ive always been a bigger girl and ive tried countless diets i am now wanting to ttc again but am looing to loose a couple of stone first as i have a busy job i find it hard to attend meetings like slimming world ect ive been on the weight watchers webiste and ive seen the online pro points plan. im just wondering has anyone tried it that have been quite over weight and i has worked for them is it worth the money or am i just waisting my time any help would be much appreciated :)

Yes i've tried it and yes it works :thumbup: The good thing with WW is you can eat whatever you want aslong as it's pointed. So if you fancied a takeaway, you could use your weekly points. Previously before cutting out the takeaways (we don't have many now) i used to have 1 a week and still lost weight on WW. I'd recommend WW over SW but that's just my personal opinion. Give it a go, you'll be suprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->