Weight Watchers Ready Meals

dreamer_88

Two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Whats your fave/least fave etc??? Iv just had the lemon and chicken risotto and it tatsed a bit too washing up liquidy for me ..... plus im not a fan of white sauces they make me feel a bit sick haha, it wasnt too bad though apart from the lemonyness. Have the chicken chop suey frozen meal to try. there dont seem to be many that i might like im a very fussy eater so want to see what ones other people have tried :)

The chilli & wedges is nice, I've had them a few times before

^^ I like those, and the chicken curry, not the tikka, the normal curry one. The chicken hotpot one is lovely aswell

The beef stew was yummy : ) My fave is the chilli though

mite have to keep an eye out for those not seen those ones!! :D thanks ladies xx

I like the sweet chilli chicken one, the tikka masala one & the pepperoni pizza aint bad either:thumbup:

I like the frozen ones. I get the chicken curry, ocean pie, chicken hotpot,the mince hot pot xx

I like the chilli and wedges and ive had salmon and broccoli with wedges but that was in a white sauce i think. Ivegot sweet and sour chicken in the freezerto try too, i really like them

i think my fave atm is the mango chicken!!! didnt think id like it but i prefer it to the chop suey i think its too spicy!! got the beef hotpot to try but im not keen on ready meal mince so god knows why i bought it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->