Weight Watchers - Recommend me some meals and snacks please :)

MNORBURY

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm seriously biting the bullet and joining ww as I am far too F A T after eating anything and everything for 2 years!!!

Can you recommend me some snacky things and quick meals that are lower in points as I need to go shopping and want to have the right foods in! I've heard kit kats and french fries (multi packs) are quite low for naughty snacks. Are jacket spuds and pasta a no no on the new plan? How about tic tacs?

I'm clueless so any advice/tips are appresciated, thankyou :flower:

To be honest, i'd avoid things like kit kats and what not. As you say it is naughty and sometimes naughty is ok but not on a regular basis. If you want biscuits, i'd recommend the weight watchers ones. I have the chocolate chip cookie ones :)

Hey there for me a for a snack i eat raw almonds and 1 medium apple, ½ cup each of celery and carrots.Theyre delicous and full of protein and carbs.Try them out.
Cheers

I'm not sure about tic-tacs.

I'd honestly avoid the kit-kats unless you knew you'd be able to control yourself (I know I wouldn't :haha:) I have a "treat" day once a week where I eat basically whatever I want and the rest of the week I try to stay on point target.

My lunch is usually a sandwich plus fruit which is nice and simple.

For snacks during the day I munch on fruits or raw veggies.

In the evening (after dinner) I generally have more of a "treat" type snack (fiber one bar, healthy choice fudge bar, vita top, or a WW snack)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->