Weightloss and PCOS

usmcwife09

Reaction score
Hi all,...
After 2 msc's I have been working on losing weight to try and help my chances to carry full term. I do have PCOS, so Ive been on medications that just dont help me,... My husband is in the Marine Corps and the military doctors wont prescribe me with the only thing that ever worked for me, so now Im back to try and find a diet plan that works in the most stubborn PCOS cases,... Sick of looking at myself,... Depressed about not being able to carry full term yet, and am blaming my weight/health as the issue. Any advice??? :cry:

:hugs::hugs:

I have PCOS & was overweight when I was 19-20 yrs old. I changed my lifestyle & eating habits. I went for healthy eating. I cut out all fats from my diet & started to walk everyday & go swimming 2-3 time a week. I was also on birth control (Diane 35). I also had to go on glucophage (sp?) to control my insulin level. I wasnt ttc at that time. After 1 year I lost the excess weight. When we started to ttc after 7 years I had an early miscarriage after 3 months, then I got pregnant the next month. I had to use progesterone tablets for 6 months as I had high risk of miscarriage.

Now I have a healthy toddler. Good luck hun xx

Good luck sweetie. I don't know how to loose weight. I use the wii fit, and eat more fruit, veg and wholegrain pasta and bread. I turned veggy for a while and I lost about a stone. But in the last month and a bit it's all went on and more. I stopped being able to use the wii fit because of pain in my foot and hips, and baby really wants meat. :/ If you eat meat try swapping a few things with quorn, and fish. And if you don't already get a wii fit, and use it for 20minutes - 1hour a day. Yoga is great on there for relaxing at the end of the day. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->