Weightloss and TTC Buddy!!

Heather11

Reaction score
I am looking for a buddy to chat with daily on here and maybe email as well! I am 31 and currently TTC #1 with my hubby. I certainly have some weight to shed and figure while I am trying to get pregnant I should be trying to shed some weight. So I was wondering if anybody was looking for a pal as well! :flower: Let me know! :flower:

hiya wer ttc#2 and I want to lose about 12-13lbs. Im 10st12lbs now and want to be nearer to 10st. My goal was uk size 12 jeans and im there now so just want to lose a little more. Im 20 and mummy to Leo whos 9 months in 2 days time :thumbup: Have a great journey and hope you get your BFP soon :flower:

Hey I'm ttc 1 as well. And also trying to lose 2 stone! If you want to talk private message me and I'll send you my email address xx

Hi :hi: I'm currently TTC no 2 and losing weight at the same time. I have quite a bit to lose and am currently doing a VLCD, and lost 9lbs last week :yipee: still a bit to go yet though x

Hey :hi:

I am TTC no 1 and trying to lose weight at the same time. My first goal is BMI 30 which is 1st 4lbs away. My overall goal is to lose around 3 stone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->