Weightloss Buddy!

xCookieDough

Reaction score
Hello :flower:, basically I'm a fat pig lol, wanting a wl buddy to go on this hard journey with me! I'm 20, put on sooooooooooo much during pregnancy :( blah, and I have A LOT to loose. How depressing! Anyone with me?
___XO

Im 20 too :thumbup: I only went from 12-13st during pregnancy and Im 12st 7lbs now and want to be 9st as a long term goal but 9st 7lb for now. Im with you. but might take a while as Leo is clingy and I cant put him down cos he cries :haha:

Im 20 too :thumbup: I only went from 12-13st during pregnancy and Im 12st 7lbs now and want to be 9st as a long term goal but 9st 7lb for now. Im with you. but might take a while as Leo is clingy and I cant put him down cos he cries :haha:

Woo someone my age[= .Oh my goodness!! You only put on 1 stone *Throws rock at you because I'm so jealous* lol, wow you did great, I put on around 3+ stone haha, want to loose 4 stone altogether now to get me back to 8stone like I was a while back even before all the pregnancy :(. Aw bless him he obviously loves his mummy so much! Have you started a diet and exercise plan?
___XO

just eating less rubbish and trying to do some exercise. Im trying to swap my cross trainer for a bike but no luck yet :nope: Cross trianer is too hard for me :haha:

Ah see I only have 5 months left of my gym membership so once that is gone i'm going to run around the fields and invest in a cross trainer lol. As you said it is hard but its sooo rewarding on your body! How much did yours cost? I'm dying to eat some junk I feel shitty and normally I'd eat so much but obviously I can't :(
__XO

Mine is a Marcy 2in1 cross trianer and bike, OH got it for my birthday I think for about £130 maybe? I want a bike instead but arent having much luck finding a swap :nope:

a partner is a great way to keep you motivated. But makes sure if you work at your pace, not theres.

Mine is a Marcy 2in1 cross trianer and bike, OH got it for my birthday I think for about £130 maybe? I want a bike instead but arent having much luck finding a swap :nope:

Ooo okay thanks, that's not to bad price definitly will be looking to get one of those. I need to dig out my old bike as well! So hows your dieting going? I'm dying for some naughty foods but I can't lol. Had gym today feeling sooo tired
___XO

u can do it girl!...uno ive just llost my baby weight. i just wanna loose 2 more pounds. I was soo body conscious man..I still am :( ive got a jelly belly that needs toning. it went down but its not firlm anymore. im 5"10 and a half and was 10.5 stone and went to 12.5 stone. im bk to my previous weight. i just walked ans done loads of star jumps lol....u dont have to go crazy on the exercise. x

u can do it girl!...uno ive just llost my baby weight. i just wanna loose 2 more pounds. I was soo body conscious man..I still am :( ive got a jelly belly that needs toning. it went down but its not firlm anymore. im 5"10 and a half and was 10.5 stone and went to 12.5 stone. im bk to my previous weight. i just walked ans done loads of star jumps lol....u dont have to go crazy on the exercise. x

Thanks sweety, oh how well have you done!! basically back at your pre pregnancy weight! Jealous much! I want to go waaaay back to what I used to be months before I even got pregnant which was 8st, so I have ALOT of weight to loose. I like exercising so I'm okay [= as long as I hav glee and gaga playing in my ears i'm good, oh how cute is your LO! I want to grab his cheeks! :)
__XO

I'll join you hun, I put on 3 stone - only 1 from preg, but another 2 since giving birth :( really need to diet now! xx

I'll join you hun, I put on 3 stone - only 1 from preg, but another 2 since giving birth :( really need to diet now! xx

Thanks sweetheart! I don't get how you only put on a stone from pregnanc :(:(:( lol, I put on so much weight! Do you exercise and have you cut out all the junk foods? I started on 1st june and o my god it seems as though all the junk food adverts are staring me in the face lol. Need to get my good body back seeing as we're still only young! :(
___XO

Good luck!

I put on 7+ st in total from 2 pregnancies lol!

Thanks honey!:D May I say you look AMAZING! Once I've lost all the weight I'm going to post a picture like that a before and after!
___XO

Thank you :hugs:

Ive took pictures throughout great looking back, could make 1 of those books where flip through pages and see it change if that makes sense lol!

How you getting on? :)

Btw im 21 so not much older than you.

Good luck!

I put on 7+ st in total from 2 pregnancies lol!

Thanks honey!:D May I say you look AMAZING! Once I've lost all the weight I'm going to post a picture like that a before and after!
___XO

Thank you :hugs:

Ive took pictures throughout great looking back, could make 1 of those books where flip through pages and see it change if that makes sense lol!

How you getting on? :)

Btw im 21 so not much older than you.
Ahh you know what that's what I'm going to do, I have a few pictures of myself from after birth ect, god I look like a troll lol somehow it's getting better!

It must be amazing to look back on the pictures of yourself and compare them! So what's your diet and fitness regime? I aim for around 90 -120 mins per day of excersie 6x a week now, I love training it's all I seem to speak about lol but we have to work hard to have a great body seeing as like I've said before we're still young aren't we! I bet I will be training up until the day I die though lol.

I will be weighing myself on 1st July, as I started my training on 1st June, but tbh, I'm more conscious of what I look like than how much I weigh if you get me? I'm 5'6 and aiming to get backt o my 8/8.7 stone I used to be waaaaaaaaaaay before pregnancy ect! By the end of my pregnacy I was nearly 13 stone you know LOL!
___XO
___XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"