Weird discharge around the time of ovulation? TMI warning

Thatfatcat14

Reaction score
Ok girls,

Iv read so much online about fertile CM and using your CM to determine when you are most fertile. I know the egg-white CM means you are about to ovalate but every month around the time of ovulation (not sure if its before during or after) I get this HUGE clump of jelly like egg white CM. usually it's a once of thing. I only ever notice it after a BM when I go to wipe my vagina and there is a huge clump of this weird discharge. I showed it to my best friend and she was like "omg what the??" But then again she's been on birth control her whole life so doesn't ovulate. Does any one else get this and does it mean Iv already ovulated, I'm about To ovulate or I am ovulating?

More description - it is perfectly clear, no smell, kind of looks like someone cracked an egg open in my vagina and the white is now oozing out. Quite thick tho, I can hold it in my hand and play with it like slime.

When I look up pics of egg white CM I just see a little bit of if being stretched between two fingers but this is like a table spoon?!? Normal?!?

First few months of TTC I assumed I ovulated on the day I saw this CM but now I'm not so sure? I tempt last cycle- Had very thin egg white/watery CM as of about CD 11. FF said I ovulated on CD13 but then CD16 I had that huge amount/clump of CM come out after a BM. So now not sure?!

Maybe I should invest is some O test this coming cycle. My DH doesn't think we need them and wants it to "just happen" but I want it to "just happen now" haha

If you have a microscope handy also 40X and higher you can do ferning tests with your saliva too . I found it to be more accurate for me this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->