Weird discharge

mirandaprice

Mommy!
Reaction score
Has anyone else has weird paste like discharge that comes and goes since the beginning of your pregnancy?

I'm talking, sometimes slightly green. No itchiness, no smell...just odd color?

I saw my obgyn last week, thinking I had a uti or some sort of infection but she took a look and said she didn't see anything during the exam and my urine came back clean.

Should I still worry? If it was some sort of infection, they'd of caught it during the urine screen, right?

You could always ask for a swab test. However I get this too and did with my DD. I was paranoid I had some sort of infection but a swab test came back negative and the OB suggested I start using thrush cream. After that I didn't have anymore greeny discharge.

I get this too but I have also had BV my entire pregnancy. You should ask your doctor to swab you! It's been a pain in the butt for me to get rid of!

I have this too. Been swabbed twice, and no infections. its not all day its usually only in the evening I notice it, and sometimes it bright in colour.

I've had this with both my first daughter and with this little girl. Never with the boys though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->