Weird dreams... please tell me I'm not the only one!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I feel so incredibly guilty about this but for the past couple weeks I've been having weird dreams, a couple which involved infidelity. I've never been unfaithful to my DH and during my waking hours I'd never even think of doing such a thing so all I can put it down to is the testosterone from carrying a male baby flowing through me :rofl:

It makes me wonder if men typically have dreams like that :shock:

Anyone else having weird dreams? Please tell me I'm not alone... LOL!

I did have dreams when I was carrying ds1 that I ran off with Greg James from Radio 1 😂😂😂
And had the same dream more than once!
This time so far the only vivid dream i've had involved me having a baby girl but she was born like a blob but alive?! How weird!

Me! OMG, yes! Thank you for posting. I had one last night and it was with my boss, like x-rated dreams! I would never-ever even contemplate it in reality, it is so weird.

My baby is female, and I have lots of sex dreams. Woo! It's just a pregnancy thing, though. I always get them while pregnant. I also have other weird or crazy dreams. Oh yes, and lots of infidelity. I get upset by it because I was a cheater in past relationships but would never dream of cheating on my OH or my family. :)

I've had weird dreams with all my pregnancies mainly nightmares .
Few times something more heated .
Some times weird things that seem pretty normal but then turn weird and play on your mind for days .
But this pregnancy I've suffered so badly with nightmares and sleep paralysis it's been terrible keep waking up in the middle of the night I can't move or do anything can barely work out who I am for a good half hour .
It's so messed up I'm soooooo tired all the time !!

In the beginning of my pregnancy I had a few dreams of my ex boyfriends. It really messes with me since I've been with my hubs for 9 years. They went away after I mentioned them to him. I had to tell him that I was cheating on him in a dream. He didn't even care lol. But o have had some weird dreams. A few nights ago I dreamt that Iago from Aladdin (the parrot) was trying to break into out window. What's that about??

In my first trimester i had some dreams about my ex, not sexual ones but awkward ones.
Last night i had a dream that my OH's brother didnt know what to get the baby but knew we were thinking about getting a second vehicle so he brought us this old rusted car frame for us to build the car lol. I'm in a condo so we only have one parking spot and i didnt know where to put it so it went into our dining room :p

I have had the same kinds of dreams, and have spoken to many women who have. Ive dreamt the craziest things, dreamt about my ex's...some from SOO long ago. Just so strange but I had it in my last pregnancy as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->