Weird Dreams

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Share all your weird pregnancy dreams! Just a bit of fun to pass the time.

Last night I dreamed that my dr was inducing me today, despite being early and unfavorable. They've decided to start with an iv from the very beginning (despite my mom warning me that I shouldn't allow this!). I asked the dr if they would start simpler, like with the tablet and she said they don't do that anymore (what?). They tried to break my waters and said it wasn't possible. For some reason dd was with me in the labor room and someone was watching her, but they weren't doing a very good job as she was crying and hungry. I wanted to cancel the induction due to whoever that person was failing to watch my daughter! Then I started panicking that dh didn't come with us and I had forgotten to take money from him to pay the hospital bills!!

I was having a lot of cramps overnight...maybe that's why i dreamed of an induction...but one that seemed like it was going to fail anyway lol!

What have you ladies been dreaming about?

The other day I dreamt that I had my baby and she was actually a he! What's worse, my older sister texted me the same day to say she'd had a funny dream that te baby was a boy.... Needless to say it's freaked me out a little now! haha best get packing some neutrals too!

Xxx

My best so far was dreaming I had two baby's - one was ours and one was as a surrogate for Batman!!! 😄

Mine have been relatively boring (certainly compared to the Batman one above!)

A week ago I dreamed my water broke, but it was coming out intermittently. Not dripping but not gushing either (very detailed).

Last night I dreamed I had blood on the tissue when wiping.

A few weeks ago I dreamed that I was chatting with a coworker in the kitchen, the baby, now like a year old was there, but I was supposedly still pregnant and I let the gender slip of what the baby was. That one was probably the least sensical.

My DH had his first baby related dream the other night that our LO pushed so hard he ripped open my side and ended up being delivered out of my side in some wierd c-section style since he was half out already. Glad it wasn't my dream!

I've had some crazy ones. Recently I dreamt I was walking down a corridor and baby finally turned but the pressure I had after that was awful so I was trying to adjust everything so I could walk properly. When I reached down I realised his head was out and I freaked and tried pushing it back in, shouting it's too early, he can't come now. I went into a room and called dh. Crying I told him to get the doctor but next thing the whole baby was out. But he was like the size of a 9 month old. I tried to clean him off and clear his nose but then I realised he was a clean already. Then when dh arrived he had changed from one baby to twins and they were both just sitting on the table, fully dressed.

Glitterfly: that's so funny! Both of you dreaming that it's a boy?! If you've seen the girl parts it's probably a girl don't worry! I did get my dd some neutrals just in case before I had her though lol.

MrsMandy: lol!

Maya cat: I had a blood on tissue dream once this time. I bleed last pregnancy and I guess it's been in the back of my mind so I dreamed about it.

Eventerjj: that sounds horrifying! I'm glad it wasn't your dream either!

Bean: wow! You had an unassisted birth dream! Isn't it weird how things happen without warning in dreams?

Last pregnancy I kept dreaming that I'd have 2 babies and not one and was always asking about my second one after being handed the first. And it was always a boy and a girl.

With all three pregnancies I have dreamed about ex boyfriends. Guys I haven't even given a second thought in years. But when I'm pregnant they pop up in my dreams. Its so weird....

Wow...

Yesterday I dreamed that I started having serious pitting edema in my arms and everyone said, "you must have gestational diabetes"

Last night I dreamed that I gave birth to a girl who looks exactly like dd. The hospital is "pro breastfeeding" but the nurse brought me formula and fed the baby anyway. I'm having a boy!! Should I double check?! Lol

The other night I had a dream that "I" gave birth to a little boy and I saw his face and he was perfect and had a head full of hair.... but it wasn't really me... I was someone else having their baby. Super weird...

Last night I had one that I went to my OB for my check up. He had moved to one of those little store fronts inside like a Walmart or Meijer. When he checked me, he said I was 1 cm dilated and it was time to have baby. I protested the DH was on a business trip and it was too soon, so he said we would do it anyway, check baby and then shove him back in and have him when DH was home. So we did! And the nurses cleaned him up and dressed him before shoving him back in.

When I was about 28 weeks I had a dream that I was in China and a little Chinese woman told me about a old ritual they could do where I could push the baby out early, but it was dangerous and he couldn't stay out for long. I went ahead with it and pushed my little boy out. He was tiny and I wrapped him up in my jumper and spent what felt like hours just staring at him. Then I realised he was getting weak and starting to turn blue... I'd kept him out too long! The little Chinese lady told me he had to go back inside and quickly.. through my mouth! I put him in head first and I literally could feel him moving down my throat. Once he was in he started kicking and jumping about again.

I know, I know... I'm weird haha

Wow the dreams about baby going back in are scary to me. It's already somewhat scary how they come out if I think about it too much lol!

Last night I dreamed I had my bloody show. I think I'm having so much period cramping that I pretty much expect there to be blood lol. I even woke up confused wondering if I really had my show or not but then remembered in the dream I was in my old bathroom when I was a kid haha.

Last night, I dreamt I went into labor!!! :happydance: it was weird... My baby's head was resting on my hip bone which looked like a huge tumor and I had a couple drinking straws coming out of my stomach. Hehe. It was funny. I also had another dream, not so funny, I had a stillbirth.

I had a dream my baby girl was born but was so tiny that she fit in a Dixie cup. I put her next to the sink and then my mom washed her down the drain... so weird! Must be just anxiety and worry!

Last night I dreamt that, once again, my baby boy was a girl. My husband had no idea how to hold her and kept dropping her. I hadn't fed her in days because I didn't know how to breastfeed and I wasn't sure if I was even producing breast milk. Every time I tried to feed her I would put it off because I had to pee (I'm guessing this is because I'm up running to the bathroom every hour at night). Then I had to keep her waiting even longer because I kept leaving the front door open and my dogs kept running away. But none of this mattered because I was about to be sent to jail for 10 years anyway.

I'd say I have a lot of worries!!

I keep having dreams that I'm being abducted by aliens. It started with men breaking into my house but not taking anything. I went to confront them in my kitchen and they just took me.

Every night I dream that I'm going on another planet with these aliens lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->