Weird feeling

xblondiex

Reaction score
Im gettin period cramp pains and like a pressure down below its hard to explain. Are these just braxton hicks? It sometimes burn down below too

I usually find i get afew period like cramps on and off for a short while, a warm bath usually settles them down, if the pressure or pain gets any worse i would call the hospital though, just to be sure ... I'm a FTM so im on the phone all the time for every ache and pain!! :) xx

Thanks i was gettin excited hopin it was the start of labour but guess not :( im getting impatient already lol x

Im gettin period cramp pains and like a pressure down below its hard to explain. Are these just braxton hicks? It sometimes burn down below too

Hiya

If you are getting cramps and a bit of burning down below have you been checked for a uti?

Bh are meant to be tightening - I wasn't aware they were painful (from other people's opinion anyway).

When do you next see the midwife?

This might help (I haven't read it all)
https://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hicks-contractions_156.bc

I get the cramping, from what ive read for some people bh feels like period cramps and for others a tightening across the belly.
From what youve said it seems like baby has moved down and is starting to engage which is a great thing! I dont know too much about the burning. Id ask at your next appointment just in case of uti.

Is it "burning" or what a lot of us refer to as "lightening crotch"? I've found that, for me, BH feels like someone reaching up my hooha and giving my uterus a firm squeeze from underneath....not fun. It's different for everyone, but if you are alarmed I'm sure your Ob office could clear your worries with a phone call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->