Weird labor symptoms or not yet?

CooKie Tea

Reaction score
I am about 35 weeks along and had a very active day which was already too much for me. To top it off we had some long lasting and intense sex after I got home and now I am in such weird pain. Been experiencing frequent contractions (every 15-35 mins) paired with an intense stabbing pain in my vagina. I can hardly stand up without major pressure and pain. What is also very annoying is I keep getting foot and leg cramps with some of the contractions.
I'd rather not go into labor tonight and feel like the sex somehow set it off. Could rest and magnesium help? Has anyone ever had these symptoms go away? For me last time that was how labor started, though I went through two days of contractions and aches at home.

I think you just overdid it hun, rest rest rest! I’ve definitely had this happen after long, busy days or too much sex :flower:

I think you just overdid it hun, rest rest rest! I’ve definitely had this happen after long, busy days or too much sex :flower:
Thank you, the contractions did go away after a very intense day.

Now I am dealing with a burning type of lower back pain that radiates into my legs :/ It has been getting worse despite rest the past days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->