Weird LMP, negative HPT, still feel pregnant! Do I trust my instincts?

callaghan88

Reaction score
My last LMP was on the 9th of May, it was totally off which really confused me.

Day 1 - spotting/light bleeding
day 2 - nothing
day 3 - light/moderate bleeding
day 4 - nothing
day 5 - light bleeding
day 6 - nothing

I am a usual 27/28 day cycle every month and am usually heavy from day 1-3 mod 4-5 spot on day 6. Ever since my cycle in April I have been feeling strange pregnancy symptoms which seem to increase over time in intensity. Went to doctors due to spotting and weird discharge and they got a negative result with a urine pregnancy test but I still don't feel right. I am due period to start again today but don't feel any signs of her arriving, only thing that's bothering me today is having leaky breasts and woke up around 5 am and had to run to bathroom to vomit, (1st time after nausea feeling started 4 weeks ago). I estimated timing on calender and if pregnant i would be around 7-8 weeks. I should definately be showing on a HPT but I can't shake the feeling of being pregnant.

Do I follow my instincts and wait until my next full normal period or do I demand further tests from the doctor?

Hi I'm going through something similar. I'm 9 days late for my period. No major symptoms. Some discharge and a missed period and my breast are a little sore. I'm confused bc I took two home pregnancy test yesterday in the afternoon and early this morning. I used clear blue and both were negative... Ugh!! Still no period. Dull twinges on both sides of my tubes or ovaries not sure. Nothing truly uncomfortable. I am usually appt on bt 28-30 dys. I'm wondering if I ovulated late and my husband and I conceived a week or two ago?? Whih means I would only truly be three weeks or less along. Wonder of that's why it's not showing up. Either way I wish I knew so I can figure this out and stop stressing. I want a baby hoping this is it . Praying for you as well.

Hi I'm going through something similar. I'm 9 days late for my period. No major symptoms. Some discharge and a missed period and my breast are a little sore. I'm confused bc I took two home pregnancy test yesterday in the afternoon and early this morning. I used clear blue and both were negative... Ugh!! Still no period. Dull twinges on both sides of my tubes or ovaries not sure. Nothing truly uncomfortable. I am usually appt on bt 28-30 dys. I'm wondering if I ovulated late and my husband and I conceived a week or two ago?? Whih means I would only truly be three weeks or less along. Wonder of that's why it's not showing up. Either way I wish I knew so I can figure this out and stop stressing. I want a baby hoping this is it . Praying for you as well.

I don't understand though as I would have conceived in April. That was 2 months ago.

I would say it would be unlikely you are 7-8 weeks pregnant with a negative Pregnancy test, however stranger things have happened. Go back to your Doctor and get a blood test to put your mind at ease. Pregnancy symptoms aren't only pregnancy symptoms so it could be something else. You could mention the symptoms to your doctor and see if they are concerned. Good luck!

The missing period and nausea are also signs of an ovarian cyst. Maybe they can do an ultrasound?

This months period hasn't arrived yet I am 1 day completely late with no bleeding at all. I saw the doctors last month and they said that I may have tricked my body as I had bled and the test was negative, I have another appointment for tomorrow for further tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->