Weird message?

L

Lubbird

Something really weird happened to my sister last night.

She was out with her friends and got a notification on her phone of a voicemail. She listened and it was my Mum's partner telling her to call asap as my mum was really upset and some bad stuff had happened. She phoned him straight away and he had no idea what she was talking about. He said he hadn't called or left a message and there was nothing wrong with my mum.

She checked her voicemail and it was gone but she hadn't deleted it. So she then called my mum to tell her what had happened and check she was ok and my mum broke down on the phone and revealed all this bad stuff had happened to her, stuff she hadn't told her partner or anybody else.

So weird! Would love to know what people think x

That's pretty weird but cool at the same time! Maybe it was a sign for her to call?

That is crazy ! Its like a guardian angel was sending a message x

Woah! :shock:. I agree, I bet a guardian angel/spirit or whatever knew that your mum needed your sisters support and was making it happen. hope they're both OK :hugs:

this kind of reminds me of something...ok so my aunt was 5 yrs older then me well she had a boy friend and one day he called me wanting sex, i obv. turned him down and told him he was wrong for doing that to my aunt, well i didnt know how to tell my aunt so i decided to wait to tell her, that night she called me at 2am and asked what i was doing i told her inwas sleeping because i was lol and she was like but you just text me i said i didnt because i hadnt and she said yes you did saying the tommy(her bf) was trying to cheat on me and asked you for sex...i was so confused because that did happen but i didnt tell her we got off the phone and i checked my texts and there wasnt a text sent to her so idk how she got a text from me when i was sound asleep and confused about why she was calling so late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->