Weird periods & not sure when I'm OV. PIC IN COMMEBTS tmi

Vickster1

Reaction score
So since stopping bf at 20 months (my daughter is now almost 2) I've had strange cycles. They are pretty regular as such but each period has started with spotting, period and more spotting. Last one lasted 2 weeks! So I'm finding it hard to pinpoint when the actual tart of my period is... hence finding it had to predict ov. Going off when I started spotting I would have ovulated a few days ago. However, it's hard to tell and I'm sort of convinced I haven't yet if I'm going off my opk's which have said I haven't even though a few days ago I had a couple wth a faint second line. Also been tracking CM. been creamy, then watery then today I'm
Pretty sure I've seen a small amount of EWCM . It's tmi but we bd'd last night and I'm not sure whether it's semen?

Pic because I need help and I know it's grim...

Attachments

• IMG_4796.jpg
    IMG_4796.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4799.jpg
    IMG_4799.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
You can't accurately check cm after having intercourse, for like 12-24 hrs.

You're having stark white OPKs throughout most of your cycle? I don't think that's normal I think they're supposed to have a faint line almost all the time

You can't accurately check cm after having intercourse, for like 12-24 hrs.

You're having stark white OPKs throughout most of your cycle? I don't think that's normal I think they're supposed to have a faint line almost all the time

having medium lines now...

Good! I hope they get darker and darker for you!

Good! I hope they get darker and darker for you!

I hope so. Feel like i've got cramps and consipation today too so could be ovulating soon hopefully! Just a bit worried that if we did conceive this cycle that baby would be due around christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->