Weird Periods? Pregnancy?

Nataliejnai

Reaction score
Last month I got my period, but it wasn't normal. It was brown discharge with some pink spotting. This month my period is 4 days late. Has anyone experienced something like this before?

I have before, I spotted for a few days then my next cycle was a whole month late! Was very disappointed but about 5 months later when I was late again I thought it was the same thing and low and behold I was two months preggers!! GL to you! Hopefully you find out soon what's going on. Btw have u tested yet?

Hi Ladies,
I am looking for answers and I am hoping someone may assist me. About almost 2 weeksago, Very irresponsible of me but I forgot to take my birth control for 3 days straight. On the second day, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me. 2 days later, I started spotting, it lasted for 3 days. After that, I returned back to Fort Lewis, (We are both active military). I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. 2 days ago I started having a clear discharge, and when I sit down it feels as though my period has come but its not my period. I would love to be expecting, I just want to know if anyone can explain what is happening! My ankles hurt when I walk. I am always tired, I pee and eat alot.... If anyone can help, I d greatly appreciate it!!

Hi there, my period is like 2 wks early. It started Off brown and very light then I woke this morning and it is now brownish red with slight cramping. Wondering if this could be implantation bleeding. Please help!!!

Hi Ladies,
I am looking for answers and I am hoping someone may assist me. About almost 2 weeksago, Very irresponsible of me but I forgot to take my birth control for 3 days straight. On the second day, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me. 2 days later, I started spotting, it lasted for 3 days. After that, I returned back to Fort Lewis, (We are both active military). I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. 2 days ago I started having a clear discharge, and when I sit down it feels as though my period has come but its not my period. I would love to be expecting, I just want to know if anyone can explain what is happening! My ankles hurt when I walk. I am always tired, I pee and eat alot.... If anyone can help, I d greatly appreciate it!!

You won't know til you test :). I hear it's pretty hard to get that done on duty though. The first bleed was probably just withdrawal bleed. Being late can be because of the withdraw bleeding, but I never experienced that personally. So hard to say without a test. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->