Weird pregnancy dreams - anyone else?

cb1

Reaction score
I had the strangest dream last night that I was pg, but was trying to put off giving birth because I was too busy at work and couldn't find time in my diary to fit it in!!

I guess I'm just stressing myself out a bit with my current extended TWW (AF was due on Sunday, but has been a no show with plenty of BFN's to dampen my spirits!), combined with a bit of work stress...

Anyone else had any weird dreams they want to share?

Last night i had a dream I had my thermometer in my mouth and was takin my temp adn i started chewing on the tip. then i bit it right off.

when i woke up i was all scared i swallowed the tip hahahaha

i woke up this morning and the dream i was having i was in the middle of some sit-com show. I cant remember for the life of me what one it was now, but i was a part of it, but it wasn't as an actor on the show-we werent a show....ok i am rambling and not making sense....

but early this month (before i even Ov'd) i had a dream that some woman was rubbing my head (i had had a bad headache that day) and she said she knew i was pg. DB says it was a guardian angel...maybe my mother...telling me im knocked up-lol

I had a dream I was with my whole family swimming in a lake. We were collecting hard boiled eggs and trying to swim to shore with them. I had 5 and was struggling to swim and said "this is bullish*t why are we gathering these" so I dropped them. An uncle then gave some good reason and I quickly swam under water to retrieve them. I only found 2 and one was cracked. I thought, hopefully it doesn't matter its broken and I don't get in trouble.

a week later I got my first BFP but lost it a week later...I'm hoping the 2nd time will stick! I still have boiled egg dreams lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->