weird tissue?

Chai_w

TTC #1
Reaction score
just curious if anyone has had this?

i had spotted on the 14th, got a lil bit heavier on the 15th, then i got my af on the 17th, on the 18th my af did stop for a lil bit as i was in water for a few hours but i still had slight spotting, i went to work and on a bathroom break i noticed this weird tissue like membrane came out (think wet brown paper looking, easily pulled apart but no fraying when it is) when i wiped. it could not have been anything that i wiped with because i hadnt wiped with anything that color or texture, so it had to come from me. The odd thing is that now my period is basically done, i have barely any spotting(literally just small dots). and it is only considered day 3. The pad i had on at the time barely had any blood in it either and did not have any bleed through on the back.

it was not a skin like membrane, it was more like paper or forgive me for this next visual but if u have ever left soup out and it starts to get a thin layer covering the top, it looked and felt similar to that just less see through.

any help would be appreciated:flower:

edit*- there was light if any cramping, and blood flow was minimal barely any bleed through on the day i was actually full on bleeding pad only had a small area covered a lil bit bigger than the size of a quarter. blood was red on the 17th, spotting has returned to being light brown

p.s. i know my pic says wtt, and technically we are but we are not on any birth control, and we dont pull out very often. we are more like not trying but sort of preventing sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->