Weird, weird cycle!

Shelley71

Reaction score
I'm SO confused. First, I had a 4ish day cycle, which was amazing since I haven't had one in 6 years after I started taking BC. Now, it seems like everything is on speed dial!

So, CD6 when I showered around 4pm (lazy, I know lol) I had creamy CM, then later that night around 11pm, I had a bunch of EWCM out of nowhere. I didn't change my log on FF, though.

Then, CD7, I had one instance of EWCM and haven't really noticed any since.

Today, CD9, my CBFM finally asked for my first stick and low and behold, I got a HIGH reading.

Is it possible I'm really going to O on CD14 or sooner??? I'm not even sure I'm going to O, since I didn't the last time I charted.

I think it is very possible and the signs that you have described seem to confirm it. :happydance:

Definitely looks like ovulation is on the cards for you this cycle from the symptoms you describe & your CBFM :happydance:

Last cycle CBFM gave me 3 days of highs before a peak and this cycle 2 days of highs before a peak so FXed you get your peak in 2-4 days :thumbup:

Keeping all crossed you do ovulate this month and catch that eggy :dust:

That sounds not a bit weird to me Shelley, that sounds like a good fertile cycle - get with the babymaking girlie!

I'm just in shock. I was just minimally hopeful that maybe I'd just get a shorter cycle this time. Had no real hope of O (I still have doubts), but all these things seem to point to cycles that normal ladies have. I guess we'll wait and see.

Another question: Since I had the two instances of EWCM, should I really note that in FF? It was CD 6 (11pm) and the morning of CD7. I haven't really checked other than when I go to the bathroom. I probably should be checking, but it's one of those things I haven't gotten into the habit of yet.

What do you guys think?

I try to note daily on FF what my CM is up to but I know some ladies don't note it so can't really advise I'm afraid :shrug:

Ok, one more question (at least I think that's all I have!).:blush:

TMI WARNING!!

This morning we attempted to BD. Not for TTC reasons, just for the heck of it. BUT, right as he was about to go, we lost position, it was pulled out and off it went. :haha:

Most all of it was lost, but just a teensy bit was in. Would you log THAT in FF or not?

I'm checking my CM a few times a day and if I get 2 different types in a day I note that in the notes bit of FF. (Which goes back to my earlier comments about what the hell I did with my time before we were TTC)

Aw crap, yeah I'd probably say that was yes to intercourse and put in the notes that no ejaculation occurred.

Apparently they do give out a bit of :spermy: before orgasm so there is a slight chance.

Yes....you can ovulate sooner than expected....and you can ovulate more than once...If you can go about this as a 'getting to know my body' exercise....it can be quite interesting and stress- free....CD7 could have been your OD as you had a major temp dip!

What happened on CD8 with your chart? Just wondering in case it should be discarded...CD9 you got a temp rise....if your rise in temp sustains, you can confirm ovulation....:happydance:

I am so glad u have not added stuff to your regime...you may not need anything....

I don't like to put CP or CM in FF after AF. I find that if all the stars are not aligned, then FF will try to move my OV date. I use the notes section to add anything for the day that might be relevant to me.

My CP and CM do not follow what all of the books say it should be and frankly, I can't tell the difference of any of it at all! :blush:

Indigo: My first temp was REALLY high because I drank the night before. I expected it. I really want to drink but it royally screws up my temps! UGH. I might have one glass of wine later. And, on CD8, I just took my temp 10 mins later than I should have.

Dach: I may change it later to what you do, because when I put in the EWCM, it says I've been fertile for 3 days. While I know anything could happen, I find it hard to believe.

Hahaha, good lord, wouldn't be just my luck to not O all this time and then O twice?? :rofl:

Shelley- my FF phone app had me fertile my entire cycle, post AF. I always have some sort of CM and FF just doesn't like it. Granted, that was without temps, but I noticed when I temped before that FF would do the same thing and it just ends up making me nervous. I am not the biggest FF fan, but I don't have Excel on my phone.

I got another high on the CBFM today. I have 7 CB digi OPKs so I'm trying to decide when to start using them. I don't want to waste them bc I'm not going buy more this month. I'm thinking about doing the first one tomorrow morning or waiting until the CBFM reads peak.

Opinions?

Also, no one should get excited about my temp today. When I woke up and temped, I was super hot under our comforter. The heat here is really bad right now and our A/C is about to be replaced. So, the house is not very cool. I may discard this one, after a few days.

I would go ahead and try the digi tomorrow; I know you're not supposed to do this, but eject the stick afterwards and see how dark the line is...you can decide then if you should continue or wait a day. That's what I do, lol.

Ok, cool. I'll use the first one tomorrow when I use the CBFM. I'm dying to use one. :haha:

Indigo, I stole your and MacWooly's avatar idea - thought it was good Karma. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->