Weirdest Cycle EVER

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
So here's my cycle so far..

CD 1-13 Nothing
CD 14 and 15 two specks of blood (when I wiped)
CD 18 Clear CM with pinkish/ browinsh Blood (Just happened Once)
CD 25 Clear CM with pinkish/ browinsh Blood (Just Happened Once)

There have not been any significant symptoms other than cramps, heartburn, feeling nauseous. Not really looking to much into it. I've had negative tests the past two days (not using fmu). I got diagnosed with PCOS so i do not know if this is normal or what is going on?

Any experiences similar to mine from anybody?

FORGOT TO MENTION IN ON CYCLE DAY 26

usually if implantation a test should be + maybe 3 days after!

x-ginge-x,

I would not have any idea of which one could be ib?

My temps have been all over the place this month and cramping in strange places, yesterday I started to spot and I expected AF by midday today and nothing, just spotting. I hope you get a definitive answer soon! The strange boat is a frustrating place to be.

i dont believe it takes fmu to get a positive. i didnt use fmu with my first bfp yesterday at 8 dpo. i didnt even expect to get a positive at all as i didnt even feel pregnant(despite having pregnancy symptoms) i used second and third urine of the day. ofcourse they were faint but would be darker if fmu was used. if it was about 5-6 days after ovulation that you got your spotting it could have been implantation bleeding.

i felt implantation but i didnt have bleeding or spotting
it was distinctly apart from any cramp ive ever had. it was soft and felt like it was in a place that was not my ovaries.. good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->