weirdest place you've been sick..

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
So yesterday I got really travel sick and ended up 'skillfully' throwing up into my wotsits packet all over my remaining wotsits :(

Some ladies on here figured it'd be funny to start this thread, see the funny side of being sick :haha:

So where's the weirdest place youve been sick? :sick:

When I was pregnant with Raffy, I threw up in my niece Cara's fishbowl. Thankfully the fish wasn't it the bowl, they were cleaning it out. :rofl:

Numerous times in the car in all kinds of bags or anything I could get my hands on. And when I was flying home at 14 weeks after visiting family I got off the plane ran to the toilet and just as I got in the cubical threw up all over the floor the wall and the toilet it took me ages to clean up luckily I had been throwing up all morning so it was just liquid but was not fun cleaning it at all!!

so far on the train floor by the door :rofl: peoples reactions were funny :haha:

Lovely!

Kirstie - I did a similar thing just before my 12 week scan, vommed 2 litres of water all over the hospital loos :haha:

Ha ha luckily the strangest place for me was when I was driving so had to pull up at the side of the road, open the door, be sick out and then drive off ha ha!

nowhere strange yet, just side of the car to!

Great idea:winkwink:

Not to many when i was preg, as i knew i would be sick all the time, so prob in the car in a wastebasket. But when i was drunk i ouked in front of my house, oh and btw i was lying on the ground rubbing my face in the dirt, so when i got up i had puke and mud all over my face:dohh: the joys of drinking!

I haven't gotten sick in any place too weird yet. The first time I ever got sick was in my boyfriend's car. He was in getting his cellphone fixed. His reaction when he came back to see me throwing up in a plastic bag was priceless. I was more upset that I had just eaten a BLT (which I had been craving for 3 days before I finally got one). :laugh2:

oh gosh, i was lucky to mostly be sick after eating dinner. but i did throw up in the car after getting our first scan. i vomited in a shoe my husband grabbed from the backseat :'/

was sick out side work in dust bin, on a train twice - once in the bathroom and once in the carriage on some one - as she refused to move no matter how many times I asked - so her fault.

Not from pregnancy but....

On my cousin

On my sister's ex-boyfriends feet.

My mom's purse

All while riding in a car (3 different instances).

Oops. :shrug: I told everyone to pull over NOW, but noooo. :rofl:

When I was pregnant with Jason I was sick down the side of Tesco, in front of a shop at lunch time so there was a few people floating about, at the top of the pier, in a carpark and in the middle of the country from a moving car :haha:

In sainsburys 2 storey car park. Not really a strange place except for the fact that I there my bag at someone I knew and ran in there to be sick because I couldn't think of anywhere else to go :( when I came back my friend was waiting for me with my bag, baffled

Thought I'd share, its not weird just funny, first time I was pregnant me and OH walked to his mums (1 hour away) you go through a big park to get there. It was scorching, I felt so sick, as we were walking through the park I needed to be sick so I doubled over and started throwing up.. all OH said was "Amy walk, Amy! There's somebody coming.. Omg how embarrassing!" Then as the guy walked past it was "aaw babe pregnancy sucks" :rofl: can't believe he expected me to walk whilst throwing up o.o he very much wanted to protect his "rep" that day :dohh:

Amy that's exactly what Iain does to me, I was being sick out the side of the car in a car park and people were coming and he was like 'right come on get out the car now' :haha:! men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->