Welcome to the world Lyrik Marie.

Callie-xoxox

Mummy Of Lyrik<3
Reaction score
I dont have much of a birth story but I thought I should write one out anyways.
Here it goes, On June 30 I was induced at 9am with cervadil its was like a little tampon thing that stuck behind my cervix. I was monitored for an hour after then put it in and baby was looking good so they send me home and told me to come back in 12 hours or if I was having contractions 3-5 minutes apart. I went home and was feeling fine hung out close to home just in case. At about 5pm i started to get a little bit crampy but nothing to bad. I eat some sushi and felt fine then at about 7 i started to get contractions well i thought they were. I went back to the hospital at 8:30 and they took out the cervadil and checked me and I was only 2 centimeters. they monitored me again and then at 10"45 sent me home. at this point i was a bit upset since I wanted this baby out and I wanted a Canada day baby (July 1) I got to bed at about 11:00pm, I woke up at 12:30 and went to the bathroom I was about to get into bed and WOOSH my water broke. I called my mom from up stairs and she thought I was having baby right there I yelled so loud. I called the mat ward and they told me to come in and to keep the pad that had my waters on it so they could check it for amniotic fluids, they told me there was no way my water could have broken if I was only 1 centimeter 2 hours ago. I got to the hospital and I was 5 centimeters! So I went 4 centimeters in 3 hours. I kept throwing up so they gave me some gravol at about 2:30 and I was able to sleep a little bit. At about 6 I felt like i had to push so I called my mom back to the hospital and I was checked I was 8 centimeters. I was moved into a labor room. I had no "real" contractions till my body was pushing by itself and it was so scary they kept telling me to breathe but it was so hard. At 8:57 I started to push and at 7:13 my Wonderful Lyrik Marie was born. they put her on my chest right away and she was lovely. She was 7.1oz and 51 centimeter. I only had to get 2 stitches. I still cant believe she is finally here.

Here are some Pictures

lyrik Marie 150.jpg
Minutes after being born

lyrik Marie 168.jpg

lyrik Marie 171.jpg

lyrik Marie 182.jpg

Babyyy 006.jpg
Lyrik and Daddy

congrats on the birth of Lyrik! She's beautiful! You didn't mention was she born on 1st July in the end? By your times I think she was?

She's a beautiful little girl...congrats to you! Sounds like a good Labour and Delivery.

Congratulations she's gorgeous :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->