Well, here goes nothing.

29andHolding

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've read a lot of these posts before, when I thought I might be PG but to no avail :wacko: (we have no other children)

I decided to finally bite the bullet and post now that I'm having some symptoms and am hoping hoping hoping this time it's different.

The bf and I only bd'd one time this month but it's been 9 days since and out of nowhere I'm feeling really nauseous (even before I take my morning vitamin) and I fell asleep yesterday at 8 pm (it's usually about 10 or 11). Even the bf is wondering if I'm feeling okay.

BB's aren't sore and they usually are about 2 weeks before AF (sucks to be a woman sometimes ](*,)) so that's sort of unusual. I have absolutely no craving for alcohol or coffee and usually I'm a big drinker (of coffee more than alcohol lol..but still)

Anticipated AF is still 10 days away... someone please lock me in the closet for the next 10 days. haha. :blush:

:haha: make room in that closet! when are you going to test?

::Squeal with excitement:: I'd love it if I had to will power to wait till a few days after AF is expected. But probably tomorrow morning! :dust:

I'm in the same boat, I've been feeling very tired and AF is two days late... but DH and I only bd'd once during the "right time" so I feel its very very unlikely. I'm giving AF a few more days since my cycle is often irregular, and then we'll see. This is the first month we've NTNP. I don't think I like this waiting game at all!

I hear ya - good luck though I hope you have good news :)

Lol 29 I know!!! I'm so tempted to test even tho there is no way it would show up If I was AF not til Oct 5th Ahhhhhhhh .... :) ill be watching tomorrow ! :babydust:

So are you about 6DPO? because i am also 10 days away from AF i ovulated last Thursday.
Your breast situation i am having too! they are not sore just tender and ONLY underneath. i always have sore breast 2 weeks before AF. but i am only having a few odd symptoms..

I feel like such a failure- you ladies know your bodies so much better than I do! I am apparently the least observant person ever. I have NO idea when/ if I O each cycle. Do you temp or use OPK or am I just being ridiculous in not being able to tell this stuff?

I usually know when I ovulate because for a few days up til O i will have EWCM then O will cause some intense twinges i will become very hot and then the next day i am fine no EWCM etc oh I get real arouse that week!(lol sorry for TMI) everything for me is pretty direct and on time my period always comes day of never late or early O always 2 weeks before AF. i use a app on my Iphone called P.D Period Diary it's 100% accurate for me :)

Thanks all :winkwink: and luck to you too!!

I'm really not sure what my dpo is i haven't been charting but my best guess would be 9? I'm hoping it's not just AF coming to town and I'm looking too much into it. Looks like we are all kind of in the same boat so on that note good luck and good night. :thumbup:

Callmebaby don't feel like that! I've been reading these posts for some time and there's a lot to learn from these posts... but trust me I didn't know much and still don't chart but it's more for personal curiosity than anything :)

I feel like such a failure- you ladies know your bodies so much better than I do! I am apparently the least observant person ever. I have NO idea when/ if I O each cycle. Do you temp or use OPK or am I just being ridiculous in not being able to tell this stuff?

Your not a failure ! This is hard why do you think women have to do it !? ... I don't temp or track anything but my AF . Even that's not 100% guaranteed . I never had any changes during the estimated fertile week in my body either . We have just been trying to bd as often as possible since I ended AF . Last cycle we did it mostly in that window and bfn it was . I guess uness I use opks I won't really know and Im not ready for that yet . I tend to obsess lol ... Any ways it can be hard not to blame ourselves but we have to stay positive . Im just trying to learn all I can from these awesome ladies . Good luck :)

Ugh I took a test this morning and got a BFN - kind of figured that would happen as I think this is still really early. But always hoping... gonna try to hold off until I know AF is late.

I'm the same as you callmebaby. I have no idea whats going on with my body as I haven't had a period in 7 months and then all of a sudden on Sunday just gone i started bleeding and now 4 days later i have stopped which is unusual for my periods because they are usually two days for me! I'm starting to think my body is messed up :shrug:

Thanks for all the encouragement! I just feel so naive for not realizing how difficult this could be. This process will definitely be a learning process!

29- sorry about your BFN. But its not over until you see AF. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Pixxi- my periods are not very regular either- even when I was on BCP they weren't. But I haven't gone 7 straight months without one! Whenever I skipped, it was generally because of stress or some other outside factor. But I will say that whenever I skipped, the next month was definitely heavier than normal. Maybe that's the case for you? I agree with 29 that you may want to talk to a doctor and figure out why you have such an abnormal cycle. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->