Well, I'm probably going to lose 10-20lbs

aliss

Reaction score
Had some very major dental surgery this morning (4 impacted wisdom teeth removed) and apparently won't be eating anything for 3 weeks! No dairy (so no ice cream), nothing solid, so basically - tomato soup?

UGH :wacko: Any tips for what to eat beside LO's baby food jars?

Good thing baby bump exists cause I can't even talk right now :( My face is entire swollen and cheeked stuffed with gauze

Sorry to hear about your dental surgery!
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out 7 years ago. It was hell! (But you already know that!)
I can't really remember too much of what I ate. I remember eating scrambled eggs, lots of soup, jello, popsicles, and a few things my Mom pureed for me (mashed potatoes, etc.) Why aren't you allowed dairy? I was allowed to eat it, but I'm lactose intolerant, so stayed away from it.
They told me not to eat certain things for a few weeks, but I caved at ate steak after just a week! It took me an hour to eat just a small bit, but BOY was it worth it after a week of nothing solid!
Just follow their advice when they say no nuts or popcorn for the first year after your surgery....my friend didn't, and ended up with an infection when a piece of popcorn kernel got stuck, and she ended up with a NASTY infection!

Aw hun, hope your not in 2 much pain :hugs:

Sorry can`t think of any other soft food that hasn`t been added.

Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->