Well it's 430am - but it is May and......

Alpinestars

Reaction score
I tested !!
CB digital says PREGNANT 1-2 wks and green handle IC has a faint but there second line and a blue handle IC the same !!!
I'm in shock !! Although my CBFM OPKs looked promising I didn't think I'd be this lucky to conceive straight after MC

Im 34 (just shy of 35) DH 36, Even after being told your more fertile after MC I still didn't believe it would apply to "me" !!

Yes I'm nervous but I'm going to do everything I can to stay positive Last time I MCd I did everything "by the book" so I know there's nothing different I can do, just have faith

We go away on the 5th for 15 nights so I'm going to leave the GPs appt till we get back - gosh I'll be 7 weeks hopefully !! Then ill request a viability scan prior to the usual standard 12am scan

Just going to try and relax on hols and let my body take care of our growing baby!!!

Sending lots of :dust: to all !
I love MAY !! (our 11th anniversary on the 6th)
I hope May brings you all :BFP:
Jo
X

Congrats! You give me a lot of hope that my BFP is a true BFP :)

Ohhh this fills me full of joy for you Hun!!! Congratulations!!!!

I have a feeling May is gonna be a great month for our bfp's ladies!!! And you've started us off beautifully alpinestars!!! Thank you for giving us hope!! And I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months honey xxx

Congratulations. Wonderful news and a good way to start May and give hope to everyone else chasing a May BFP.

Congratulations!!!! We r v close in our timings!!! The very healthiest of 9months to u! If u ever want to share n compare worries feel free to pm me!
Xxx

SUPER big congrats!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lots of sticky and healthy baby dust to you!!!!! :hugs:

Congratulations hun!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you x x

Congrats to you hunni!! Wish you happy and healthy 9 months and have a relaxing holiday!!:hugs:

Thank you ladies, hope you get your BFPs real soon

:dust: to you all
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back