Well smack my face and call me Judy!

nikky0907

Reaction score
Lola, my little baby who was born just a few weeks ago (or 5 months :blush:) cut her tooth last night! :shock:

There were no teething symptoms! She was being fussy for the past few days and last night was screaming, I couldn't settle her so I thought to myself 'Oh maybe she's finally teething' and felt a little white lump in her bottom gums.
This morning when she woke up, it was already out! No wonder she was screaming so loud poor thing!

Look, there's actually another one coming in:
CIMG4797.JPG

xxx

oh wow!! congratulations lola, hope the next one comes through easily big :hugs: for you both x

awww... Im jealous!!! Jasmine has been going at this forr the past week and we dont have a tooth yet.. lol

Aww bless her. Pleased to hear she didn't suffer too much xXx

did it feel like christmas? wake up and there was a suprise??? lol

:happydance:aww wow so cool yay for lolaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

did it feel like christmas? wake up and there was a suprise??? lol

:rofl: :rofl: Yes! A present wrapped up in one drooly crying screaming little girl!

Aw lucky girl, no pain. Poor Renah's been suffering for days

Aww, poor thing. :hugs:
Lola was screaming bloody murder for a large portion of the night, it was sooo loud she was setting off car alarms outside :rofl:

:happydance: time to chew the tooth brush :rofl: still no teeth over here :(

Ah bless her, so cute. I've just posted a thread as I am not sure if Gabbi is getting her first. Not sharp, just a white spot.

Woo hoo for first tooth!!!!!

Congrats ! That;s great that there';s not much symptoms because Lincoln was teething for 2 and half months before the first one cut through..arhhhhhhhhhhhh !

aww, glad it was easy(er) for her. lol.
Coltons the same. He will start getting fussy for a few days and then BAM. He just recently got two, a bottle right one, and a molar and I didn't even notice the molar!! :shock: And his always came in twos.. so maybe the other one will be through in just a couple days and then she will have two teethers! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->