well, thats confusing!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
On CD19, cbadv gave me peak with fmu. Target digi and cbpink digi said no. Temp went up...well last night CD23 I got slight o pains and tested... target digi said peak, cbadv high and cbpink no. Cp had been soft, watery cm.

Wth is going on? I know google says you can get multiple surges, but when did i O then? Temp dipped this AM. :(

My Ovulation Chart

I'd go with cd19 as you had a peak and a temp rise. Not sure what the other opks look for but I know the cb monitor checks for lots of different hormones so I'd say that's more accurate. TBH once my peak dipped back to high I always stopped testing so if I'd have ever had a second surge I wouldn't have known

I'd go with cd19 as you had a peak and a temp rise. Not sure what the other opks look for but I know the cb monitor checks for lots of different hormones so I'd say that's more accurate. TBH once my peak dipped back to high I always stopped testing so if I'd have ever had a second surge I wouldn't have known

Cbadv test LH and Estrogen.
CBpink & Target are just normal LH only digi.

I know I would not have tested again had i not had those twinges last night so its confusing.

I'd def go with cb monitor then. I know some people get a pos opk when they're actually pregnant and the temp dip could be implantation!

I'd def go with cb monitor then. I know some people get a pos opk when they're actually pregnant and the temp dip could be implantation!

A dip at 2 and then 4dpo, i guess its possible. One being a delayed O dip maybe and 1 implant?

-------
I just retested and all said :bfn: but CBAdv is still reading high... so maybe Target was a fluke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->