• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well....

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I still haven't started my period and have done two tests, both showed up negative. :cry: Before BCP my period was 28 days, not 24 so I'm going to wait a couple of more days to see if the :witch: decides to show, if not I'll do another test.

If you are on a 28 day cycle, it could be too early too get a BFP yet - you could still be pregnant! Good luck!

Yeah the last two months have been weird because I started on day 24, but it could have just been the hormones were still in my body. I'm just going to relax and see what happens!

how long have you been off bcp hun

since late August, 2 cycles off, this will be my third.

:hugs: I hope you get your BFP hun!

Thanks Suz, I'm keeping my hopes up because AF hasn't arrived. But I'll be ok if I go back to a 28 day cycle, I told my DH that if that happens it is probably a good indication that the BCP have completely worked their way out of my system and my body is back to a "normal" period.

i recently came off bcp my first cycle was 32 days then 27 and this time 33! So you could be like me and your cycles are regulatig (like you thought). You still could be pregnant good luck!!! Hope u get your bfp!!

ive heard it can take up to 6 monhts for cylces to be normal after coming off bcp hopefully we wont have to wait that long! Good luck!!

Another positive way to look at it if af arrives is that some people say it is beat to wait 2-3 months after coming off bcp to start ttc so it is out of your system and will be better for baby!(thats how i am looking at it).

I still haven't seen any sign of AF, tested the last two days (with cheapy dollar store brand tests) and both looked negative. If I don't start tomorrow I'll probably test again on Wednesday. I'm ok with not being pregnant but I just wish AF would show up so I could be certain!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->