Wellbutrin... anyone have experience???

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
Without giving my entire life story- LOL- I recently started on this to help with my Anxiety- as it's flared up the past year for sure... for many many reasons. Although I've dealt pretty well overall (take care of myself best I can mentally and physically)- I felt a little help wouldn't hurt- especially with the holidays coming up as it's the first year without my Mom... I want to be proactive.

Anyway- I'm having trouble getting to sleep! Which is NOT like me (at all)- usually my head hits the pillow and I'm just about out. LOL... but since taking this, even though I'm exhausted, my body just won't shut down... no anxiety or stress... I just cannot sleep- takes much longer like hours. Never really experienced anything like this before (even when I did have sleep issues- as they were normally anxiety driven).

Since I'm only on day 4- will this pass? Should I try another RX, I've left a msg with my Primary, but she's out till end of month! So I'm not sure what to do from here... push forward and hope it evens out.

Again, since I've never taken anything like this before- not sure what to expect? :shrug:

Thanks for any input! :flower:

hey I am on this and it literally saved my life! I also stopped snacking on carbs constantly and then lost 30lbs :D I did have some unpleasant side effects (change of taste) but when I changed doses and brands, it went away

meanwhile, what time of day are you taking it? Dont take it past 2 pm and the earlier the better. Welbutrin is kind of stimulating, I cant take it past 3 or I cant sleep at all. If you are taking it early maybe take it at like 6am even if you have to set an alarm

You could take a benedryl or tylenol PM and knock yourself out tonight :)

hey I am on this and it literally saved my life! I also stopped snacking on carbs constantly and then lost 30lbs :D I did have some unpleasant side effects (change of taste) but when I changed doses and brands, it went away

meanwhile, what time of day are you taking it? Dont take it past 2 pm and the earlier the better. Welbutrin is kind of stimulating, I cant take it past 3 or I cant sleep at all. If you are taking it early maybe take it at like 6am even if you have to set an alarm

You could take a benedryl or tylenol PM and knock yourself out tonight :)

I'm up early for work- and can't sleep in on the weekends- so I'm taking it by 6:30-7am. It's a 24hr XL Release though-- but after a few days of trouble getting to sleep, it seems to have calmed down. I was able to get to sleep fine on Sat/Sun nights-- so that give me hope! LOL. I did take melatonin a couple nights- but didn't need that Sat or Sun... :thumbup:

Sounds like you had some nice side affects! hehe.

Thanks for the info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"