Went blotchy red! *Update - Pics Page 2*

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Was one of those moments wher eyou wondered WTF

We were out in town Caitlin woke up as soon as she woke up opened her eyes her whole face started going red in blothes/patches kind of getting more and darker then faded down all within maybe 60 seconds. It was quite worrying!

Any ideas? :wacko:

maybe a daft q.. but was she maybe doin a poo? or cud b cos of the temperature difference?

yeah, a poo would be my idea as well???

Maybe a hot flush? Don't know, do babies have hot flushes?! lol. Or perhaps a little panic attack, this happens to me. Don't really know sorry! x

No she wasn't doing a poo - we wondered that so checked!

It really did look scarey! :| Took her out of pram and walked with her seemed ok but it was odd!

was maybe just from coming outside inside, know liek tht feelin u get in ur hands? wen one minute there freezing then next roasting lol

She hadn't woken up properly like defo wasn't startled.

perhaps wind?

Maybe bottom wind. I know Olivia forces farts out some times.

x

See we see the redish face when she cries, goes to cry, windy, demanding feed, pooing and so on it was really ODD it was like she was dotting up ... dot dot dot all round her face then faded!

Sorry hun I cant think of anything else it could be.

Does she seem ok in herself though?

x

Ok it happened again tonight - randomly! Just managed to get the camera and the batteries needed changed - it started off redder then faded that was about 20 minutes ago its now gone!

Pics:

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Caitlin/blotchy1.jpg

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Caitlin/blothchy2.jpg

Bethanie gets that all the time as well, especially on her forehead.:wacko:

In fact, I think you can see it in my avi pic? i'll see if I can find the bigger photo.

Pictures are not very clear but it doesn't last? We were lucky to get that picture thats why its crap tbh

I don't like google right now either!

I just googled and Nada ... Sounds like a circulatory thing to me.... if she is well in herself, and happy, I wouldn't worry too much.. or give the NHS a ring and see what they reckon.. Can I just say, she is soooo adorabubble !!! :hug:

How odd. No advice I'm afraid but :hug:

Try not to worry yourself about it, but if you are concerned maybe phone NHS direct and ask them about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->