Went in hospital

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Im 26 weeks pregnant and ended up.in hospital last night due to have period pains in my back and lower pains at front i was in agony they checked me.and did a test early labour n came bk nrgative n sent me home.in pain could i still go.in early labour even thoe come back negative? Im so scared

Those tests only come back positive if Your going to go into labour in the next 48 hours but I was always told last time that even if it’s comes back positive it’s not a 100percent but if it comes back negative it’s a true answer but only for 48 hours.see how your pain goes Hun

The mount of stress im under i ave very stressfull life im hoping i dont go in pain again im woried x

Make sure you are drinking enough as dehydration can bring on preterm labour, try to look after yourself too if you can find time, you can get cramps and Braxton hicks at this point but if you get worse definitely go back xx

Im always drinking and i got.period pains from.bottom of my bk to all way round to.the front x

Lost a lot kf plug to jm supose to be resting bt ive just clened hole house for 3 n half hours im mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->