Went into hosp at 31 weeks with tightenings

angelbump

Reaction score
I actually phoned up because i thought i was leaking waters but whilst there i started to have quite irregular tightenings id have a few quite close together and then none for like half hr.
Anyways....not in labour thank goodness and waters are intact and neck of womb closed!
Has anyone had random tightenings? These are much stronger than the usual braxton hicks I'm used to so im guessing they've just upped the ante as I'm getting further along.
I really hope this baby stays put for a good few weeks yet!!

Last weekend i was in for irregular but continuous tightenings they didn't seem to know what was causing it but they kept me in whole weekend to monitor me. I was also getting some pains in my lower back wih.some of them. Nothing has come.of it luckily. Like you, i don't want this baby to come for at least another 2 weeks! I'd be happier if he came between 38-39. X

Last weekend i was in for irregular but continuous tightenings they didn't seem to know what was causing it but they kept me in whole weekend to monitor me. I was also getting some pains in my lower back wih.some of them. Nothing has come.of it luckily. Like you, i don't want this baby to come for at least another 2 weeks! I'd be happier if he came between 38-39. X

Same as me, they were continuousbut not regular and i too had the back pain and pressure. I'd felt like i was on my period all evening too. They were happy to let me go and keep an eye and do lots of resting so fingers crossed that's that until he decides to come!
How are you feeling now? Do you still get them? X

Same as me, they were continuousbut not regular and i too had the back pain and pressure. I'd felt like i was on my period all evening too. They were happy to let me go and keep an eye and do lots of resting so fingers crossed that's that until he decides to come!

Thats good you didn't have to stay in i was going out my mind with boredom there! I had to have the steroid too in case he did come early. Im feeling ok thanks still getting them but its more when I'm moving round losds so i have to just stop what im doing. How about you? X

Thats good you didn't have to stay in i was going out my mind with boredom there! I had to have the steroid too in case he did come early. Im feeling ok thanks still getting them but its more when I'm moving round losds so i have to just stop what im doing. How about you? X

I bet you were poor thing! Mine are definitely worse when moving or walking too. Still having them but more irregular now. Glad your doing better now. Here's hoping these little ones stay put for a while yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->