We're stuck on 2 boys names, please help us. (update pg 2 - still need help!)

The Alchemist

Sahm to 2 under 2
Reaction score
I'm 31 weeks. Still no name for our boy. We've gone through so many names and finally got it marked down from 5, then to 2 names now:

Talon (rhymes with Fallon) vs Logan

I thought of Logan. He thought of Talon. And now the problem is we both like each name.

What do you think of our 2 names? which do you like better? Why? Please help us choose!

edit: I have scratched out Talon. Please check page 2! I still need help! Thanks :) :flower:

I prefer Logon.
but to make it fair for the both of you, you could right both names down a few times on a piece of paper fold them up and put them in a jar or something and then pick one out, which ever comes out is the one to go for.

I much prefer Logan, Talon makes me think of claws.

I like Talon, its a pretty cool name where as Logan is just meh imho and it can shorten to logy (low-gey) sound to much like loogy (lou-gey as in 'to spit')

I prefer Talon as I find it a more interesting and fresh name than Logan. Both are good picks though.

I don't like Talon as to me it means heels on shoes (this is its direct meaning in French) which is a bit of a weird name.

Have to say I'm not a great fan of Logan either but it's a bit more namey than Talon.

I don't like Talon as to me it means heels on shoes (this is its direct meaning in French) which is a bit of a weird name.

Have to say I'm not a great fan of Logan either but it's a bit more namey than Talon.

My first thought was heels too! And my second was claws, but I didn't know why heels had popped into my brain and thought it was completely random. Obviously those high school French lessons are still buried in my brain somewhere :wacko:

Okay....we have kinda updated. Well...changed it.

We're now undecided between these two names:

Logan vs Alexander

What do you think? I like both tbh. Too bad, I can't do Logan Alexander? Simply because dd1 doesn't havea mn and thought it wouldn't be fair. So we gotta choose between the two.

I like Logan better. I don't like Talon at all honestly because of the literal meaning of the word - never heard it used as a name either.

EDIT just saw your edit and bumping out Talon (good call!) anyways I absolutely love the name Alexander.. its on my list. Logan is my last name.. so yes I think it goes with Logan also haha :)

LOVE Logan Alexander!! I think you should give DS a mn...It just flows SOOOOO perfectly! Goes nicely with Zoey too!

If I had to pick one though I'd stick with Logan!

LOVE Logan Alexander!! I think you should give DS a mn...It just flows SOOOOO perfectly! Goes nicely with Zoey too!

If I had to pick one though I'd stick with Logan!

I know. I love Logan Alexander, but I can't give him a mn while Zoey doesn't have one. She'll grow up wondering/asking why ds has a mn and she doesn't. Don't wanna create a foundation of possible jealousy or unfairness between the two. But yeah...Logan Alexander sounds so nice together. Unless there is a legal way to give dd a mn, I can't do Logan Alexander together :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->