We've gone PUBLIC

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
:happydance:

Some of you may know DH was a bit hesitant about announcing the pregnancy after we found out about a congenital defect, but he's just got back from 9 days in the US and is feeling much better and positive... so... I marched him into the computer room to update both our Facebook status'! That's it, it's official now :cloud9:

im really pleased for you! funny how telling other people suddenly makes it feel a bit more real aint it!

yay! :) love that you can now share with others and let them fuss by all means! I do! :)

Oh darling this is brilliant news. You must be over the moon.

Fantastic xxxx

That's great hun!! Really happy for you both!! :happydance:

:hug:

(Although I got to say, I thought your thread title said "We've gone PUBIC"!!!! :dohh: I really should get my eyes tested!! Wouldn't mind, but I'm a bloody optician!!!:blush:)

CONGRATS hun!!!! :hugs: Hope everything goes brilliantly for you!

Congratulations!! I STILL haven't officially said anything on my facebook profile.. no status change, information change, etc.. but people know and write on my wall sometimes still.. public enough for me I guess

Yay! Thats great!! Bet you feel a bit relieved you can tell the world now!
I changed my facebook and bebo the day I had my first scan!:)
Xxx

:wohoo::wohoo: im guna wait till either after 8wk scan,to make sure HB etc is ok,but then i still might wait till new yrs eve cos i be 12wk ish,hoping close mates(live in different town) dont go to mad at me for not saying,but haveing MC in march this yr has made me wait ..... CONGRATS HUN xxx

:wohoo: Congratulations on going public!!!!!

Yay hun thats great congrats :happydance: ive just done the Facebook thing after my scan on Tuesday, feels great doesn't it xxxxx

That's great hun!! Really happy for you both!! :happydance:

:hug:

(Although I got to say, I thought your thread title said "We've gone PUBIC"!!!! :dohh: I really should get my eyes tested!! Wouldn't mind, but I'm a bloody optician!!!:blush:)

Ha ha, I wrote it and it still looks like pubic to me!

Thanks guys :) I told everyone at work yesterday too, so I can stop holding my stomach in and reeeelax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->