We've set the date!

P

PixieKitty

If things are stable and Dan gets back on the railway, we're looking to TTC our second in April 2010 (I'll be 18 then, so no worries about breaking the rules :blush:). Love being a Mum so much, I don't really want anything except to add to our little family! Anyone else planning to TTC next year? Maybe even in April? :D

How exciting!! Hopefully I will be fully Bumpalicious by then but wanted to wish you all the luck in the world hun and if I am still here I look forward to hearing how you get on :hugs:

I am sure you will find someone here who will be TTC around the same time :)

xxx

I'm planning on starting ntnp in April just after I get married. So not ACTIVELY trying but as much as we want to be for now! Good luck!

Beca :wave:

Hehe I can't wait, went for my contraceptive injection yesterday and felt so sad doing it... but can't be getting pregnant too soon, or my body just wont cope! Want to wait til after my 18th as I'd really like to celebrate my 18th as it should be ;) didn't do anything for my 17th so the next one has to be huge :D

That's great! I am gonna be TTC in Jan so we are 2010 buddies it seems! x

Wooohooo thats great hun
I think Lou is thinking about TTC in May time so just a month after
xx

Ooooh fun :D I can't WAIT to TTC. Giving up alcohol after my 18th in January and getting myself all lovely and healthy, going to come off the injection a few months before April to give my body chance to catch up :)

awww that's fantastic that you've set a date! I am hoping I may be pregnant by then, but wanted to wish you good luck! x

Thats awesome!! I have to wait until the 26th of May :hissy: GUTTED!!

Hopefully at the end of 2010 we'll start ntnp!

Good luck, hope time flys for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->