What a difference between 2 pregnancies in 18 months, see pics :-D

Kay0102

Reaction score
Was having a down day today as I'm seeing the scales go up fast after a 5 stone weight loss and being at target for 8 months following Slimming world during my 2nd pregnancy. I found this picture today 16 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy and took one today at 14 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy. I must say I'm in shock and feeling much better xx

https://i58.tinypic.com/vyaakm.jpg

Amazing.. You look great! X

You look fantastic!
I know how you feel as I lost weight using slimming world just before I got my BFP. I had only just got down to my target weight though so it's a bit of a kick in the teeth it probably lasted all of about 2 weeks 😂 lol
Do you mind me asking are you still following SW? (I won't judge if you are or not as I know you can, but I must admit I'm not)
I have put on quite a lot in first tri 😕 I had constant nausea unless I ate so I'm blaming that! And I've stopped running 3 x a week and not doing slimming world anymore x I sound terrible! :-/ x

Wow, you look great and its an inspiration to see someone take control of their body!! :)

Wow thanks everyone! I am still following Slimming world and am currently 4lb out of target xx

ah well done! 4 lb isn't much at all ! some people could probably gain that in a week so try not to worry x

how are you finding SW pregnant? is there much difference? ( I got the impression it was mainly just an extra healthy a/b?)

Yes just an extra A and B and then once baby arrives if breastfeeding its quite a few healthy extras I remember from my last baby. Around 5-6 a day I think it was. I could practically enjoy a full block of half fat cheese hahaha. Thank you MichCuc x

Seriously I have to agree with everyone. . You look amazing!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->